• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean azuri maf's dead anyway :^)

You should swoop in and take the spot though, it'd be hilarious

Imagine the reactions from AZ if I did that and ended up in the same qualifier.

Pitchforks would most definitely be raised at that point

Is it the same deadline for the sub if the representative has signed up? I guess I will sub for Kat if she indeed signed up on time, if it is not too late for me to do so.

The deadline got extended to the 3rd anyway (from what Thingyman told us on AZ), so you should be fine to do so.

Hello everyone. I played one game of mafia a year ago and loved it, but I forget a lot of things about this forum.

For example, how can I find an open mafia game? Like where signups are still happening?

Thanks again.

Hello everyone. I played one game of mafia a year ago and loved it, but I forget a lot of things about this forum.

For example, how can I find an open mafia game? Like where signups are still happening?

Thanks again.
Oh hey it's been a while! :D

Currently, there's no open games at the moment, but you can sign up to be a reserve in the Hunger games maf bc lordt it'll prob need one.

Good to see you though \o/

I have a wild idea for a themed mafia game- a danganronpa themed game! I wouldnt want to host because id want it to be a main or experimental game, not a beginner game, but if anybody who would want to host a danganronpa game wants to discuss that with me please pm me

I have a wild idea for a themed mafia game- a danganronpa themed game! I wouldnt want to host because id want it to be a main or experimental game, not a beginner game, but if anybody who would want to host a danganronpa game wants to discuss that with me please pm me
I've never played danganronpa but from what I know of it, I think it'd be incredibly fitting for a mafia game, considering its literally "who dun it" and killing whoever the chosen suspect is (or killing everyone and letting the true culprit escape but w/e that'd prob have to be modified bc town lynches are gonna happen). Would love to see this.

I totally agree. ^.^ A dangaronpa themed mafia would be great.

I think when im better at mafia ill do a simple unthemed one. And have a good friend cohost it. Also antinios game isnt intill my last day at school! :0

Deleted because i dont want to annoy people

Last edited:
Have a favor to ask you all if interested look at the quicktopic i made above

I totally agree. ^.^ A dangaronpa themed mafia would be great.

Actually, there's an entirely different forum game based off of Danganronpa called The Killing Game. I'm going to be hosting a game this summer with about 20 friends, and when I'm done I might consider starting one here if people think that would be fun. It's not exactly like Mafia, but very similar to the Danganronpa games. PM me if you're interested to know the rules/if I should make a thread about it here.

If you're wondering, the forums that popularized KGs are MarioBoards, Minus World, and MFGG and I'm sure you'll be able to dig up a few old games and get an idea of what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back