• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
somehow this whole thing seems sort of elite ... can any type of member join? im new so i was wondering if there are restrictions of which events and games i can join. thanks >o<

somehow this whole thing seems sort of elite ... can any type of member join? im new so i was wondering if there are restrictions of which events and games i can join. thanks >o<

Anyone can join, just read the OP for any game and look over a game to see how they work and progress. Sign ups for a new game will go up tomorrow for a game that starts September 8th ish

thank you for the response i will look into signing up for a game. although i doubt ill be less of a help and more of a hinderance towards my teammates

thank you for the response i will look into signing up for a game. although i doubt ill be less of a help and more of a hinderance towards my teammates

It's a lot of analyzing your fellow players, so I would look at you and know you are a new player and take that into account. The only way to get experience is to throw yourself into it too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah we are elite... the coolest group on TBT! We're not exclusive too, anyone can join

Anyone can join, just read the OP for any game and look over a game to see how they work and progress. Sign ups for a new game will go up tomorrow for a game that starts September 8th ish

this....the best way to be in mafia games is to just participate in it. you might be inexperienced but all the people here are very helpful for the most part...and be sure to ask a lot of questions in game ha ha :)

It costs $20 to join you can paypal me now

We have a hazing ritual to join mafia. sorry!

jk, but you can probably play a newbie game. whenever that comes. no one takes those too seriously if you **** up.

Last edited:
Sorry to interupt but with the whole modkill thing, it's an instant modkill to post your pm/something that looks like your pm. Dropping hints of your flavor text is is still against the rules somewhat, but outright posting the pm is outright rulebreaking. You can warn someone for editing or minor stuff, but posting a pm can't be corrected so it earns a modkill. Although it was a genuine mistake, the rules clearly say you can't do that

Edit: It also breaks 3 of the 11 holy mafia commandments
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
10. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.
11. Posting a false PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

Last edited:
I've been curious about hosting, I don't know if it's completely my thing but I think I'd like to give it a try, maybe a newbie game if there's ever a demand for one. (Not in the near future though, I'll need to think it through first)

I've been curious about hosting, I don't know if it's completely my thing but I think I'd like to give it a try, maybe a newbie game if there's ever a demand for one. (Not in the near future though, I'll need to think it through first)

well if we start a newbie game we can advertise it as such and try to get new players in

You gotta sign up for the queue for big games or host tiny micro ones

Karen and I are in line for a newbie game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back