• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT MAFIA GAME FIVE - GAME OVER

GAME OVER!

ZELDAFREAK104 was the jester and has won!

:eek:

Also odd; where'd you get the idea you can?

ZELDAFREAK104 - Jester
dragonflamez - Mafia
Shadow_Link_92 - Lyncher
STORMCOMMANDER - Lynchee

They're aren't any rules saying you couldn't :gyroidtongue:

Well that sucks D:

Get the roles plz.

*sighs*
WORST. MAFIA GAME. EVAR. and I wasn't even playing.
You guys should discuss more when you play mafia. rather than random lynching. and you also shouldn't all claim townie day one even if you are.

ac1983fan said:
*sighs*
You guys should discuss more when you play mafia. rather than random lynching. and you also shouldn't all claim townie day one even if you are.
object of it is to win, not to make it last longer =o

STORMCOMMANDER said:
ac1983fan said:
*sighs*
object of it is to win, not to make it last longer =o
yes, but it's easier to win if you discuss things.
Read this game. just 7 players, yet 3 whole more pages than both this and game 4. actually, I'm thinking the posts per page here are half the posts for page there... so it's really about 13 more pages than this game and game four. I may have been lynched, but now, I'm thinking the town has a better idea who's scum.
read this game. (I was not in it) The town started out the game thinking that they were scum. They managed to pull it together and almost win. 48 pages, about the equivilent of 96 pages here. I'd link more games, but I don't want to dig around.

ac1983fan said:
*sighs*
Because of how everyone here plays, the second I got the first two votes I knew I would win day 1.

I completly agree with you ac1983fan; it's very sad how little people put thought into their games here at TBT. I

:wub: mafiascum too.

Justin125 said:
I completly agree with you ac1983fan; it's very sad how little people put thought into their games here at TBT. I

:wub: mafiascum too.
you have an account there? I searched for you, but I couldn't find you.

Back