Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I'm starting to not believe Alexi's claim 2vets would be a lot and I think if their was 2 vets the chances are higher that someone got hit.

uh huh honey

Heres my early d1

and ur reply:

ur early d1 reads:

then when i kept pushing daniel heres the moment you flip, in N1:

ur FIRST mention of daniel being scummy was here: [in reply to above]

this is ur next:

so really you're going to try and sit here and tell me that one post negated your ~not scummy at all~ read on daniel
o ok

Heres your reaction to daniel claiming vet

Tae literally asked if there was any CC a couple posts before you posted that.

~"only because of ur entire play"~ lol
i mean like i wouldn't directly cc but you could've at least said anything like "i really think daniel is lying and i dont trust his claim for a second" and if someone claimed my role my first rxn would NOT be "what the hell I don't believe u only cause ur play"
why would i claim right after daniel did. I don't even get why tae did after tardis did? so you're saying because I didn't soft or hardclaim that makes me scum.... ok
i also like how you townread both ayaya and cad, when there wasn't really a reason to at all. i just realized how awkward your interactions were with ayaya, too:

like u had no reason to call her town, when she was barely posting reads and also admitting to only skimming through people's filters when she's supposed to be reading them

it was in reply to this post:

it's just so awkwardly phrased. and she doesn't say anything about your alignment, she just states facts. when the other three reads she made she stated whether she was null, townreading, or unsure. she states you're reminding her of trump, which is when you were mafia?? she's suggesting you're scum, but she doesn't actually wanna say those words. plain and simple she was distancing herself from you

are u happy, here u go quotes and all:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill post it in my will
i said it was bad town play, but I guess since I didn't put "it's either bad town play or shes mafia" that also makes me scum. ok. and the rest is based on aya's interaction with me? so you're going off of what other people have said to me rather than what i've said to other people... lmao how does this make any sense. day 1 my reads are never right. who's are?? I townread the people who were actually trying. Aya was a townlean until that vote on kevin and her justification for it then she went to sus. like I've explained all my switches with how I read people so by now I'm just repeating myself over and over.

Ayyy, I had a busy day yesterday or I would've commented on all of this yesterday so sorry about that.

To rehash again, no meta isn't the ENTIRETY of mafia. You're missing my point here. I'm not saying it's not a useful tool to help find people, but that isn't the go to above all reason someone is scum. Therefore people don't need to just justify their cases against you too with "oh, and your meta from Xeno/other games is off," or "you're acting like you did in Trump."

So, you want non-meta reasons for me thinking you're scum? Fine, let's get into those.

First, your vote on Ashton and sus of oath isn't following how you're treating the game now. You say one of the main reasons you placed that vote was because Ashton voted without posting in the thread and that's scummy. You also sus read oath for the same reason, but guess what? Someone else did that this day cycle, why are you not voting for him or at least calling him out for it? After my case on you, Cory voted for you without saying anything about it at all. So why then, does Cory get a pass on this but Ashton and oath don't? If you're going to take a stance on voting or calling someone out for voting without saying anything, why haven't you addressed Cory once since his vote?
maybe because this entire day I've had like 4 people throw cases at me and all I've been doing is defending myself? how am I gonna call someone out for their vote on me when I'm the one being set to be lynched. Actually I was already sus of Cory before this so it's really funny how he voted for me, idk if it's because I started becoming sus of him, or because he thought your case on me actually made sense.

So you wanna talk about more votes on scum? Okay, let's go over mine. Day 1 I wasn't comfortable enough to vote for anyone since I hadn't done enough research to make a case against anyone to vote for them. I voted Tom to save Trundle (as I stated in the thread) and because entropy made a good case on him (which I also stated). Heyden didn't seem scummy to me, and entropy made a good enough case for me to sus Tom. You however, had a big change of heart in 6 minutes. At 11:53 on voting night you wrote this:

But yet, at 11:59, one minute from lock, you voted Tom. It's not like your vote was game changing because by that point Tom had majority by over double the person behind him in votes. If you're so uncomfortable about voting for Tom while he's away, why then would you vote at 11:59 when he's double the votes ahead of the person behind him? This was your defense of your vote at 12:16

So you didn't see until last minute, but at 11:56, Minties posted an updated votes list where Tom had double the votes of his next person, so you could've easily seen that Trundle would've been fine and kept to your opinion of not voting Tom while he was gone. Guess who else voted for Tom after that updated votes list? Tae, and basically everyone in this thread thinks tae is scum. Looks like to me you guys cut your loses and voted him last minute to blend in.
ok, look at it like that all you want. I never told anyone to townread me for voting Tom, I said multiple times I wasn't switching my vote and I would've kept it on Ashtot too, looking in the voting thread and from what cad and crys both said in the thread, if I hadn't switched my vote it wouldn't have been enough to get the lynch off of trundle. I'm slow I guess for not noticing this myself? like idk what you want me to say here.

Gonna rehash on this:

Since you wanna bring up past games, remember that time in Trump I told Panda anyone who remotely sus'd her had died and she said the point was invalid? That's exactly what you're doing here. I made sure to go back and check each will, or the persons most recent reads post I could find. The only people who didn't sus read you at some point, was Kat snd Jacob, and they nulled you. This point is entirely valid, because it wasn't just a Crys frame. Either someone is hell bent on framing you, or there isn't a coincidence here.

And really? This is the most town-lean thing I've done all game? Because I've made 3 different cases, pushed shiida for answers, speculated the scum team and so far have 2 right, and ever since I started caring I've been scum hunting. I started trying near the start of Day 2, go back and look, the ONLY person who was sus of me was you. I was nulled to basically every other player. I wouldn't call that much of a pressure when no one made a case against me and you said one of my quotes looked weird. You say I never did a Tardis case, which again, is wrong information. It was a weak case and pretty rushed, but I did in fact do one so stop saying wrong information about me. You can see it at post #1415 in the thread. So if you're going to say I'm not contributing, at least make sure I haven't followed up on what I said I would do before you blame me for not doing it because that's the second time you've been wrong.

...Are you serious right now? You said wrong information about your own will reads lol....Tardis is listed as scum lean and tae is a town read on the quote you posted. How do you misinterpret your own will? You say Dolby is missing your current reads and quote your will, since these were reads you started Day 3 with but then say wrong information about your own will. If I'm missing something here, please let me know.

Believe me, I haven't forgotten about tae, even if he has just like abandoned this game. Stop trying to divert attention from yourself though, because it's your favorite tactic like I pointed out in my original post against you. We have a flipped Detective, Doc, Vet, in theory (but highly unlikely) two Vigs, a JOAT, and now you want us to believe there's 2 Vets? That sounds really unbalanced.
I said it was the town lean thing you've done all game because the 1st case against me wasn't using anything from the actual game, it was just going from some theory you came up with. but ok im wrong, your case on tae was the first town lean thing you've done. you questioned shiida when everyone else was too so I don't really see how that town-leans you.

and yeah you are missing something. because that quote when I was null on tardis and tae was not from my will, it was when hayden asked me who the remaining 4 were. if you can't follow how I changed my reads then maybe read through the game once again and you'll see all my explanations, instead of being redundant once again.

Tae is going to get modkilled if he doesn't vote today so if tae is the last scum that gets rid of the other person the town is sus on.

Not going to address all of this, but
ok, look at it like that all you want. I never told anyone to townread me for voting Tom, I said multiple times I wasn't switching my vote and I would've kept it on Ashtot too, looking in the voting thread and from what cad and crys both said in the thread, if I hadn't switched my vote it wouldn't have been enough to get the lynch off of trundle. I'm slow I guess for not noticing this myself? like idk what you want me to say here.
This is not true. At the end of day 1, at 8:54 PM, the voting majority was on Tom. Minties announced that Tom was set to be lynched, with 8 votes to Trundle's 6, at 8:56 PM, and Tom still would've been lynched whether you voted for him or not

Tae is going to get modkilled if he doesn't vote today so if tae is the last scum that gets rid of the other person the town is sus on.

??? and who are you suspicious of?
Going to make a updated reads tomorrow.
I'm starting to get sus of you because you lead a lynch on to strongman and you still haven't died. This is reminding me of Xine when she was mafia.
I'll show why I'm sus on you if you are still alive on D4
I'll explain more of it later.

this has all been since the beginning of day 4 so are you just back to townreading entropy or ..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not going to address all of this, but

This is not true. At the end of day 1, at 8:54 PM, the voting majority was on Tom. Minties announced that Tom was set to be lynched, with 8 votes to Trundle's 6, at 8:56 PM, and Tom still would've been lynched whether you voted for him or not

I know this, it really wouldn't have mattered if I unvoted for him or not, my timing was horrible and not much I can really say to defend that.

Entropy, frankly, your case on chrystina is ****
why is everyone sheeping with entropy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you people learn anything from xenoblade?

@entropy, why am i not scum?
@entropy, did you not scum read hayden even though he was scummy as ****?
@entropy, why do you know you're right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

entropy is scum
it doesn't matter that she led the lynch on the strong man d1
she slipped before. it doesn't matter that oath said it

Cory gdi, that was a really obvious joke

it wasn't though, get your head out of your ass
do you know how many people she called scum with no reasoning?
her vote for tom was literally omgus

it wasn't though, get your head out of your ass
do you know how many people she called scum with no reasoning?
her vote for tom was literally omgus

Cory, this is beginning to feel like Smash mafia, where you refused to vote for obvious scum, yet now you're voting for obvious town.

tbh I can't be ****ed to find all the quotes and make a proper case

here is why i know u r the scum chrys

1. your tone. you're entirely passive when it comes to pressuring people until it comes to defending yourself, and then you're aggressive great reason there

2. your d1 was rly scummy
you contradicted yourself when u made a weird pocket of Jacob because he was making reads then scumread trundle for ~his confidence~ in making reads you and haydens d1 were scummy... wait that was the whole game

you refused to vote tom because he wasn't there to defend himself so you voted ashton, who wasn't there either. idc what your defense is, there's no coming back from that like you should just admit that was scummy instead of trying to justify it because of ashtons vote, he wasn't the only one to vote Jacob. lol cadberry did as well and you never mentioned her
I didn't vote for tom, miharu didn't vote for tom... what's your point
then you switched to tom last second when u realized it was too late to save him and proceeded to use that as evidence why ur town which is hilarious

3. your d2 wasn't any better
you tunneled on daniel just as much as i did when iirc on d1 you barely mentioned him. you knew he was my #2 sus and others as well so you made a case to push for the ML that you needed this is just stupid, youre comparing her to you when you scum read her

4. your hyper awareness of the mafia roles- I remember suggesting that a strongarm was in the game and u immediately said something like "how would u know which roles are in it" when I assumed that all 5 roles were in play, and I'm pretty sure everyone else did because we didn't actually know or have any reason to think that they weren't all in play hayden literally said that there were 4 mafia left with confidence at one point

5. weird night kills
reminds me of trump, thanks for not killing me tho ily <3
this is stupid
(about oath)
it's an entirely valid reason lmao

7. everyone that susses you died. Crys, Sataric, Kat, etc, I'm pretty sure everyone besides Jacob but honestly I haven't read back I'm just going off memory everyone sussed chrys because of the circle jerk you created. how about you look at the kills instead of doing it off memory

8. your wills seem so fake. on n2 you took about two hours after I asked to post it when you were online when I asked (or around the time that I asked) which makes me think you didn't expect this question cause it took awhile for you to post and decide how much you were gonna bus. it was kinda obvious none of the scumteam expected this question to pop up judging by cads will that was literally just a list that didn't even line up with her earlier reads. then you posted your next will almost immediately cause u were prepared for it this time. your pro town-ness seems fake...wait its not there

this is the ****tiest case i have ever seen

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory, this is beginning to feel like Smash mafia, where you refused to vote for obvious scum, yet now you're voting for obvious town.

has entropy corrupted you? are you god father? or are you just plain stupid?

Back