• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

You are set to be lynched your just waiting for more votes to be on to you.

Is that what I'm doing? because I've been defending these 'cases' against me and I'm still waiting for your case on entropy lol.
It's like we've all forgotten about tae. Anyways to save you all from chaos the last hour before voting ends

I'm Krista Lenz the veteran.

& no, I was not hit any nights which is why I'm sus of the two vig claims, considering the KP from that night, and why I was never trusting Daniel's claim.

Is that what I'm doing? because I've been defending these 'cases' against me and I'm still waiting for your case on entropy lol.
It's like we've all forgotten about tae. Anyways to save you all from chaos the last hour before voting ends

I'm Krista Lenz the veteran.

& no, I was not hit any nights which is why I'm sus of the two vig claims, considering the KP from that night, and why I was never trusting Daniel's claim.

1. There is no reason for tae to claim as vigilante on Day Two from a scum perspective. The only scum member(known) in danger of being lynched was Cadbberry, who was a goon, and her death wouldn't affect KP.
2. Why should you be sus of the vig claims BECAUSE you were never hit on night two. Both tae and Tardis stated who they shot at, and we know that the mafia kills that night had to be on Ashtot and Crys. I get that, if you're town, you'd be suspicious that one of them is lying because of the KP, but I don't really see how one of them could be scum
3. 2 vets, 2 vigs, 1 JOaT, 1 doc, and 1 cop is to much, agreed
Entropy said:
let's lynch the 2nd vet guys
What have you done for us recently Entropy? Put some effort into the game

1. There is no reason for tae to claim as vigilante on Day Two from a scum perspective. The only scum member(known) in danger of being lynched was Cadbberry, who was a goon, and her death wouldn't affect KP.
2. Why should you be sus of the vig claims BECAUSE you were never hit on night two. Both tae and Tardis stated who they shot at, and we know that the mafia kills that night had to be on Ashtot and Crys. I get that, if you're town, you'd be suspicious that one of them is lying because of the KP, but I don't really see how one of them could be scum
3. 2 vets, 2 vigs, 1 JOaT, 1 doc, and 1 cop is to much, agreed

What have you done for us recently Entropy? Put some effort into the game

I agree with your first point, which is why I was believing tae when he did claim... but then after seeing the KP it just didn't make sense. Did mafia team really just get that unlucky and hit the same person tae was shooting at? Or did tae send in KP on Ashtot knowing he would die? I'm believing the latter because I'm thinking that tae might've safe claimed in hopes that we wouldn't believe Tardis and mislynch him anyways. Why would he bring up "how possible is having two vigs?", when Trump had two vigs.. As Sataric pointed out, claiming vig is the easiest safe claim because you can prove it with your KP. Idk why tae would bring it to light, I said before "nobody was even sus of him" but going back and re-reading day 1, a lot of people were and it would make sense that people would townlock him after he claimed. Claim and stop being scumread by almost all of town, it makes sense.
and yeah, as for point 3 I think I replied to you earlier (or might've been cory idk) that having all these pr's is just way too much and it's why I don't believe one of them.

Hey guys! I will catch up with what I missed when I am off work XD Weekends are always my busy days since I always work weekends unless I end up sick or I ask for it specifically off. I will be home around 6ish or 7ish cx

also dolby already quoted entropy on her last comment so I'm not even gonna go there...
but like you can't even make a case against me and apparently it's because of

tbh I can't be ****ed to find all the quotes and make a proper case
this?

or maybe you can't find the quotes and make a case because you have none ?? i've proven all your reasons for being sus of me and yet i still have votes, even after I claim I still have votes.
or maybe it's because you can't prove my claim? just like daniel's? but look at what he flipped as.

Her role is useless now because mafia won't hit her.

& really? how is this town-lean at all? okay, i'm useless now so go ahead and lynch me like we all lynched daniel right? don't know what you were trying to say here tardis as I can never read you.

also dolby already quoted entropy on her last comment so I'm not even gonna go there...

this?

or maybe you can't find the quotes and make a case because you have none ?? i've proven all your reasons for being sus of me and yet i still have votes, even after I claim I still have votes.
or maybe it's because you can't prove my claim? just like daniel's? but look at what he flipped as.

& really? how is this town-lean at all? okay, i'm useless now so go ahead and lynch me like we all lynched daniel right? don't know what you were trying to say here tardis as I can never read you.

I'm not lynching you I'm just saying mafia won't shoot you.

this?

naw i'm good, once you claimed vet you confirmed yourself as scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow so you're going to coast and not help us find the last scum Incase she flips as scum?

ofc i am, but i don't feel the need to make another post about chrys

naw i'm good, once you claimed vet you confirmed yourself as scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

ofc i am, but i don't feel the need to make another post about chrys

and how did I confirm myself as scum, yet daniel, tardis and tae claimed and they aren't confirmed scum to you? this makes no sense.

and how did I confirm myself as scum, yet daniel, tardis and tae claimed and they aren't confirmed scum to you? this makes no sense.

1. Daniel is dead
2. Taesaek had no reason to claim at that time, as I stated before
3. Tardis shot Cadbberry
4. 1 doc, 1 cop, 1 veteran, 1 JoAT, and 2 vigs was how exactly I envisioned the town PRs in this set-up if it had a mafia doctor, which has been confirmed

And no, I'm not ignoring this
I agree with your first point, which is why I was believing tae when he did claim... but then after seeing the KP it just didn't make sense. Did mafia team really just get that unlucky and hit the same person tae was shooting at? Or did tae send in KP on Ashtot knowing he would die? I'm believing the latter because I'm thinking that tae might've safe claimed in hopes that we wouldn't believe Tardis and mislynch him anyways. Why would he bring up "how possible is having two vigs?", when Trump had two vigs.. As Sataric pointed out, claiming vig is the easiest safe claim because you can prove it with your KP. Idk why tae would bring it to light, I said before "nobody was even sus of him" but going back and re-reading day 1, a lot of people were and it would make sense that people would townlock him after he claimed. Claim and stop being scumread by almost all of town, it makes sense.
and yeah, as for point 3 I think I replied to you earlier (or might've been cory idk) that having all these pr's is just way too much and it's why I don't believe one of them.
I just fundamentally disagree with everything stated here

Four votes on Chrys, oh man.
I really thought the voting would've started on Tae.

if kevinnn or alexi were to flip red would anyone say this would be beneficial in any way to find out the last scum or 2 or however many are left?

Ayyy, I had a busy day yesterday or I would've commented on all of this yesterday so sorry about that.

To rehash again, no meta isn't the ENTIRETY of mafia. You're missing my point here. I'm not saying it's not a useful tool to help find people, but that isn't the go to above all reason someone is scum. Therefore people don't need to just justify their cases against you too with "oh, and your meta from Xeno/other games is off," or "you're acting like you did in Trump."

So, you want non-meta reasons for me thinking you're scum? Fine, let's get into those.

First, your vote on Ashton and sus of oath isn't following how you're treating the game now. You say one of the main reasons you placed that vote was because Ashton voted without posting in the thread and that's scummy. You also sus read oath for the same reason, but guess what? Someone else did that this day cycle, why are you not voting for him or at least calling him out for it? After my case on you, Cory voted for you without saying anything about it at all. So why then, does Cory get a pass on this but Ashton and oath don't? If you're going to take a stance on voting or calling someone out for voting without saying anything, why haven't you addressed Cory once since his vote?

So you wanna talk about more votes on scum? Okay, let's go over mine. Day 1 I wasn't comfortable enough to vote for anyone since I hadn't done enough research to make a case against anyone to vote for them. I voted Tom to save Trundle (as I stated in the thread) and because entropy made a good case on him (which I also stated). Heyden didn't seem scummy to me, and entropy made a good enough case for me to sus Tom. You however, had a big change of heart in 6 minutes. At 11:53 on voting night you wrote this:
Chrystina said:
holy ****

well, i'm still keeping my vote on ashtot. I'm not comfortable voting for Tom while he's away and I'd like to give hayden day 2 to convince me he's town.
But yet, at 11:59, one minute from lock, you voted Tom. It's not like your vote was game changing because by that point Tom had majority by over double the person behind him in votes. If you're so uncomfortable about voting for Tom while he's away, why then would you vote at 11:59 when he's double the votes ahead of the person behind him? This was your defense of your vote at 12:16
Chrystina said:
in my defense I really hate switching my vote last minute, even though day 1 I always end up doing this. My vote on Ashtot was doing nothing and if meant me not switching my vote was going to get the JoAT lynched (didn't realize this until literally the last minute), that's why I did it.
So you didn't see until last minute, but at 11:56, Minties posted an updated votes list where Tom had double the votes of his next person, so you could've easily seen that Trundle would've been fine and kept to your opinion of not voting Tom while he was gone. Guess who else voted for Tom after that updated votes list? Tae, and basically everyone in this thread thinks tae is scum. Looks like to me you guys cut your loses and voted him last minute to blend in.

Gonna rehash on this:
entropy said:
7. everyone that susses you died. Crys, Sataric, Kat, etc, I'm pretty sure everyone besides Jacob but honestly I haven't read back I'm just going off memory
Since you wanna bring up past games, remember that time in Trump I told Panda anyone who remotely sus'd her had died and she said the point was invalid? That's exactly what you're doing here. I made sure to go back and check each will, or the persons most recent reads post I could find. The only people who didn't sus read you at some point, was Kat snd Jacob, and they nulled you. This point is entirely valid, because it wasn't just a Crys frame. Either someone is hell bent on framing you, or there isn't a coincidence here.

And really? This is the most town-lean thing I've done all game? Because I've made 3 different cases, pushed shiida for answers, speculated the scum team and so far have 2 right, and ever since I started caring I've been scum hunting. I started trying near the start of Day 2, go back and look, the ONLY person who was sus of me was you. I was nulled to basically every other player. I wouldn't call that much of a pressure when no one made a case against me and you said one of my quotes looked weird. You say I never did a Tardis case, which again, is wrong information. It was a weak case and pretty rushed, but I did in fact do one so stop saying wrong information about me. You can see it at post #1415 in the thread. So if you're going to say I'm not contributing, at least make sure I haven't followed up on what I said I would do before you blame me for not doing it because that's the second time you've been wrong.

Chrystina said:
Why are you excluding this one? since it's the most detailed?
the only one that changed from then was tardis and tae as I was null on them both. and then when I actually went through tae's posts, I changed my mind completey about him, hence the "pretty sure all of us are sus of tae as of right now."
...Are you serious right now? You said wrong information about your own will reads lol....Tardis is listed as scum lean and tae is a town read on the quote you posted. How do you misinterpret your own will? You say Dolby is missing your current reads and quote your will, since these were reads you started Day 3 with but then say wrong information about your own will. If I'm missing something here, please let me know.

Believe me, I haven't forgotten about tae, even if he has just like abandoned this game. Stop trying to divert attention from yourself though, because it's your favorite tactic like I pointed out in my original post against you. We have a flipped Detective, Doc, Vet, in theory (but highly unlikely) two Vigs, a JOAT, and now you want us to believe there's 2 Vets? That sounds really unbalanced.

I urge you to go back on my posts and read, because I was sus of daniel night 1.

uh huh honey

Heres my early d1

haha guys Daniel is scum

and ur reply:

Gotta disagree on that, even if it wasn't serious.
So far him, sataric, and hayden are the only ones to actually get some info/answers from people. not scummy at all really

ur early d1 reads:

Sorry I missed that.
okay well anyways, here's how I view everyone atm. Detailed post coming later, and still null on a lot of people.

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Jacob
Entropy
Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Bingo/Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Tom
Kevinnn
Arstotzkan
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

then when i kept pushing daniel heres the moment you flip, in N1:

Wtf what did i miss when I went to bed. I didn't suspect Tom much so good job on that. With there being a JoaT(Pretty sure it's not a safe claim as it would be too good of one since there's only 1 Jack), there's probably a roleblocker. I wouldn't suggest you say what you will do Aiden because there could also be a mafia doctor. Best to just not say anything and write everything in a will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also blues, if you plan on using your action, keep a log of what you'll be doing so we're aware of what you do if you don't claim.

ur FIRST mention of daniel being scummy was here: [in reply to above]

scummiest thing i've read in a while

this is ur next:

shiida? that's a stretch.
ashtot I'm still sus of obviously.
Daniel I was actually going to make a case on a few hours before day end, but knowing he had gone to sleep I didn't want to lead a lynch on someone afk. so I'll save him (or ashton) for day 2. :lemon:

so really you're going to try and sit here and tell me that one post negated your ~not scummy at all~ read on daniel
o ok

Heres your reaction to daniel claiming vet

what the hell.

Tae literally asked if there was any CC a couple posts before you posted that.

seriously. reading that post from him was cringe worthy.

@Daniel I really don't believe your claim, only because of your entire play this game and the reasoning youre justifying your bad town play makes 0 sense.

trundle and crys can scumread me all they want, first it was because I wasn't contributing anything, now I honestly have no clue, and would love to hear why.

~"only because of ur entire play"~ lol
i mean like i wouldn't directly cc but you could've at least said anything like "i really think daniel is lying and i dont trust his claim for a second" and if someone claimed my role my first rxn would NOT be "what the hell I don't believe u only cause ur play"

i also like how you townread both ayaya and cad, when there wasn't really a reason to at all. i just realized how awkward your interactions were with ayaya, too:

This is just bad town play. Don't skim my posts, read them cause then you'll see where my suspicion of Ashtot came from.
I think everyone is either ignoring the fact (willingly or idk) that I voted for Tom lol. There is scum hiding in the Hayden lynch.

like u had no reason to call her town, when she was barely posting reads and also admitting to only skimming through people's filters when she's supposed to be reading them

it was in reply to this post:

I apologize in advance for the rushed read, will do a better one after I get a good night sleep.
Alexi
She's giving me the same vibes as Trump where she tries to actively contribute. She voted for Ashtot but I can't find her reasons for it through skimming her post filter beside her putting Ashtot on http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?370687-TBT-Mafia-Attack-on-Titan-Day-Two&p=6581534&viewfull=1#post6581534]her color-coded list?[/url] Please link me if I missed them. I'm waiting for her case on Daniel before looking closely on her.​

it's just so awkwardly phrased. and she doesn't say anything about your alignment, she just states facts. when the other three reads she made she stated whether she was null, townreading, or unsure. she states you're reminding her of trump, which is when you were mafia?? she's suggesting you're scum, but she doesn't actually wanna say those words. plain and simple she was distancing herself from you

are u happy, here u go quotes and all:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make a case on someone that you think could be the other scum if Alexi flips as scum.

ill post it in my will

Back