• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying TBT for wish list items! NEEDED: DLC & Bushes

Hi again. :) If you're still in need of these items, let me know.

red-horned hat ... free
yellow roses ... free
pink hydrangea starts x 20 or more ... 1 tbt each

Hello I can help you with 20 clovers. It's 2TBT for each :)

Last edited:
I got my hands on the zodiac dragon! It will be 2 tbt and from this friend code if you are still interested. 3669-0964-9637

i'm still on, i'll open my gates now

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i missed you, i'll come back tomorrow around 12pm mst!
Oops sorry as well. So, if my math is right your 12 pm is like my 4am. I'm not sure if I'm on around that time but maybe I'll be able to catch you a little later if you're available. c:

Do you still ned clovers? I also have the beans. Please me know :)

Oops sorry as well. So, if my math is right your 12 pm is like my 4am. I'm not sure if I'm on around that time but maybe I'll be able to catch you a little later if you're available. c:

i'll be on for about the next hour if you're available :) or just let know whenever you're free next

Do you still ned clovers? I also have the beans. Please me know :)

sorry i forgot to reply! i just got some clovers so I dont need anymore at the moment but thank you!

Do you still need these?
Cedar/Regular Saplings (10-20)
Pink Hydrangea Start (10-20)

I think I have enough cedar/sapling and starts

Hey sorry life has been crazy. -_- I'll be on and off pretty much today. Hopefully catch you later!

sorry i've been busy at work! but ill be on the rest of the day!

Do you still need these?
Cedar/Regular Saplings (10-20)
Pink Hydrangea Start (10-20)

I think I have enough cedar/sapling and starts

just the bush starts for right now is fine! c:

Back