• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading đźŚ± TBT for IGB

do you still need igb? just vm me

yeah! i'm currently trading 20 tbt for 4 mil igb. i'm about to leave the house now though, so i hope we can make a trade when we're both available.

i hope you have a good day!

up for another round, friendo? how much you need this time?

Last edited:
you're always open for a trade tysm ; w ; i only have a few tbt so i'm trading 35 tbt for 7 igb! :) i'm using my 2nd character now~

i can do that for ya~
lemme boot my game up real fast and I'll be right over :3

you're the only person willing to trade with me hahaha. yeah, i started my third character and i'm fixing up his house. ; u ;

oh cool! o: lol, all three of my storage characters still have tents. no regrets

i'll round it to 5m no extra tbt since those house loans are a royal pain =v=

oh cool! o: lol, all three of my storage characters still have tents. no regrets

i'll round it to 5m no extra tbt since those house loans are a royal pain =v=

i have to make their houses complete since i'm making my town percy jackson themed T__T storage characters though? you only use them for tiles etc?

AND ARE YOU SURE ; o ; thank you so much omg~

Back