Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
As the title says, I'm looking to buy TBT with IGB. 200,000IGB = 1TBT

Just tell me how much you'd like and how much you're offering in TBT

Last edited:
As the title says, I'm looking to buy TBT with IGB. 200IGB = 1TBT

Just tell me how much you'd like and how much you're offering in TBT

200 ingame bells?! Thats not accurate at all.

OK I can do that if you don't mind. I'll be available for maybe half an hour.

would you mind if we did this tomorrow? it's a bit late for me right now and i think 50mil would take a long time to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get 20 mil igb for 100 tbt? how long would that take?

i'm more than willing to do this, it took about 15-20 minutes to do last time i think c:

would you mind if we did this tomorrow? it's a bit late for me right now and i think 50mil would take a long time to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm more than willing to do this, it took about 15-20 minutes to do last time i think c:

okay! should i pay now or?

you might have to wait until tomorrow, as it's 12am for me at the moment and i was about to go to bed;; but i usually take the payment whilst i'm visiting your town ^^

you might have to wait until tomorrow, as it's 12am for me at the moment and i was about to go to bed;; but i usually take the payment whilst i'm visiting your town ^^

okay! ill prob be on at 4 pm eastern time :)

OK I'll be available today for awhile. Let me know when you're available.

sorry i didn't see these before ;; i can do it for you both in half an hour if that's okay?

Hello, I need some igm, you said 250 tbt=50mil? I'm willing to make that trade too :)

yeah thats fine ^^ i’ll be doing the other two first, but i’ll go on in 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm going onto my game now and i'll be available for another 6-8 hours so just olet me know when you're ready ^^

yeah thats fine ^^ i’ll be doing the other two first, but i’ll go on in 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm going onto my game now and i'll be available for another 6-8 hours so just olet me know when you're ready ^^

ok!! please pm me when you're done with the others :)

neither of the other two seem to be online, so if you want i can come over to your town now and give you your bells now C:

yes please :D, I'll add you and open right now

Last edited:
Back