Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
R7ptpZz.png

I made this graphic.

Don't take this game personally btw.

Antonio, still frustrated from the last mafia game, decides to sleep away the pain and hoped for something pleasant. However, his dream turned into a new mafia game and everything is just like, super weird. Like, Kylie Jenner appearing in a music video and not doing anything substantial weird. So, all yours actions will dictate how my dream goes. Trust me, the story will be getting weird.
Mafia is a game of the uninformed majority versus the informed minority. To elaborate, the game is typically divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town players on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Town than Mafia. The objective of the game is for Town to eliminate by killing or lynching all the Mafia before it is too late. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day revolves around voting for a player to be lynched. Night is reserved for the Mafia to make their kills.

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.
written by Dad
Welcome to TBT Mafia. Mafia is a game of the informed minority versus the uninformed majority. To elaborate, the game is divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Townies than Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, you are PM'd your role. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day will generally last 48 hours and revolve around voting for a player to be lynched. Each player (including Mafia) get one vote, and players must figure out who the Mafia are, and convince others that they are correct. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is lynched, and their alignment and role are revealed.w

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

Mafia is a game of logic, intuition, persuasiveness, reading ability, emotion, and will. In short, its a thinking man's game. There are many different ways to approach the game and every game is a very different experience. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavor. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

written by KarlaGB
1. There should be no out of thread communications unless told otherwise. This include using Discord/Pms. You will be modkilled if caught.
2. Regarding activity, you are required to write one post of substance. Regarding ppl who are inactive, you are now required to specify a reason why you won't be online in your post. This includes you being busy, having something to do offline, or just leaving. You must state beforehand. This is to prevent ppl who are inactive from hurting town. Failure to do so would require action taken from me.
3. Regarding replacements, they are allowed throughout the entire game.
4. You cannot for whatever reason edit your posts. It's not allowed.
5. Spam is not allowed.
You are required to follow whatever your objective is, which should be in your role. Failure to do so would require you to receive a warning.
7. Day phases are 48hrs and night phases are 24hrs. Night phases will not be locked.
8. This game uses Plurality lynch, which requires whoever had the most vote at the end of day will be the one voted off.
9 . If you're in OBS chat, you cannot share what is shared in there.
List of all roles that exist in this game will be shared once we begin.

I require everyone to follow these rules as well: Click Here

To sign up: All you have to do is copy a rule from the guide above and tell me what position you would like to play as listed below.

If you wish to join, type /in.
If you don't wish to join but would like to replace someone, type /replace.
If you wish to watch the game but don't want to place, type /obs.

Playing
1. Dedenne
2. Volt
3. FinalArcadia
4.Ronishy
5.Evan
6. Tae
7. Shawo
8. Damniel

Observing
1. Sheep Villager
2. Epona
3. Geoni
4. Guav@
5. fruitwreath
6. toohak113
7. skarmoury

Replacements

Last edited:
/obs!

Look forward to seeing where this goes!

"9 . If you're in OBS chat, you cannot share what is shared in there. "

There is no excuse for excessive cursing, name-calling, insulting someone's intelligence or personality traits, excessive aggression, and other disrespectful comments.

/in

/obs atp I'm too exhausted from work to play mafia
Post automatically merged:

If you need it for obs:

"9 . If you're in OBS chat, you cannot share what is shared in there."

/in

"The important things to take away from Section 1.4. Prohibited Content are: not make violent posts, not to discriminate against another user, and not to bypass our censor. Posts that imply violence toward another user (beyond an in-game elimination) or make discriminatory remarks against another user's character are not permitted on TBT."

6. You are required to follow whatever your objective is, which should be in your role. Failure to do so would require you to receive a warning.

/In

• Keep your criticism constructive and avoid posting anything that belittles another user.

/in 👀

ill be busy w school so ill play casually. dont expect that many walls from me. in

R7ptpZz.png

I made this graphic.

Don't take this game personally btw.

Antonio, still frustrated from the last mafia game, decides to sleep away the pain and hoped for something pleasant. However, his dream turned into a new mafia game and everything is just like, super weird. Like, Kylie Jenner appearing in a music video and not doing anything substantial weird. So, all yours actions will dictate how my dream goes. Trust me, the story will be getting weird.
Mafia is a game of the uninformed majority versus the informed minority. To elaborate, the game is typically divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town players on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Town than Mafia. The objective of the game is for Town to eliminate by killing or lynching all the Mafia before it is too late. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day revolves around voting for a player to be lynched. Night is reserved for the Mafia to make their kills.

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.
written by Dad
Welcome to TBT Mafia. Mafia is a game of the informed minority versus the uninformed majority. To elaborate, the game is divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Townies than Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, you are PM'd your role. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day will generally last 48 hours and revolve around voting for a player to be lynched. Each player (including Mafia) get one vote, and players must figure out who the Mafia are, and convince others that they are correct. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is lynched, and their alignment and role are revealed.w

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

Mafia is a game of logic, intuition, persuasiveness, reading ability, emotion, and will. In short, its a thinking man's game. There are many different ways to approach the game and every game is a very different experience. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavor. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

written by KarlaGB
1. There should be no out of thread communications unless told otherwise. This include using Discord/Pms. You will be modkilled if caught.
2. Regarding activity, you are required to write one post of substance. Regarding ppl who are inactive, you are now required to specify a reason why you won't be online in your post. This includes you being busy, having something to do offline, or just leaving. You must state beforehand. This is to prevent ppl who are inactive from hurting town. Failure to do so would require action taken from me.
4. You cannot for whatever reason edit your posts. It's not allowed.
5. Spam is not allowed.
You are required to follow whatever your objective is, which should be in your role. Failure to do so would require you to receive a warning.
7. Day phases are 48hrs and night phases are 24hrs. Night phases will not be locked.
8. This game uses Plurality lynch, which requires whoever had the most vote at the end of day will be the one voted off.
List of all roles that exist in this game will be shared once we begin.

I require everyone to follow these rules as well: Click Here

To sign up: All you have to do is copy a rule from the guide above and tell me what position you would like to play as listed below.

If you wish to join, type /in.
If you don't wish to join but would like to replace someone, type /replace.
If you wish to watch the game but don't want to place, type /obs.

Playing
1. Dedenne
2. Volt
3. FinalArcadia
4.Ronishy
5.Evan
6. Tae
7. Shawo
8. Damniel

Observing
1. Sheep Villager
2. Epona
3. Geoni
4. Guav@

Replacements

2 more

we'll be starting Monday

Hi there - I've never played this game before so I'm observing a few games before joining. From what I caj guess Mafia seems like Big Brother crossed with the Weakest Link.

/obs

This game uses Plurality lynch, which requires whoever had the most vote at the end of day will be the one voted off.

I only know mafia from playing it at school back in the day, no idea how much different it is here but since I've just found out about this I'm just gonna /obs

spam-buster-1.jpg

been absent from the basement for some time but I'd like to try getting into mafia (again) haha. /obs pls!

Signups has been added and are now closed, we'll be beginning tomorrow at 9PM EST so expect roles from now until then. The Roles are as follow:

1x Miller
2x Masons
1x One-Shot Bullet Proof
1x Cop

1x GodFather
1x RoleBlocker

1x Jester

If you wish to observre the game during the game then please, DM Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back