• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

✕ TBT Collectibles Price Guide - Actual Non-Manipulated Prices! ✕

she said it was difficult, and i said i dont care that its difficult.

Technically you said "I don't care" not "I don't care that it's difficult" but like I said, good luck either way. Sorry for my misunderstanding I guess.

I think we should have more than one price guide

Tbh I was thinking of making on too. If I do I hope you don't think I'm copying ;w;

Tbh I was thinking of making on too. If I do I hope you don't think I'm copying ;w;

Please don't. We would have 4, plus this isn't even really the area for guides yet admins let it slide.
The guides aren't selling anything so they don't really belong here. I don't want them to change there mind and move them somewhere else.

Last edited:

its not really my business and itd be hypocritical of me to say that it bothers me so

good luck i hope it goes awfully
kinda like ur financial state lol ://///

Please don't. We would have 4, plus this isn't even really the area for guides yet admins let it slide.
The guides aren't selling anything so they don't really belong here. I don't want them to change there mind and move them somewhere else.
tina legit pm'ed me and said what i was doing was ok and that theres allowed to be more than 1 guide lol
not that im saying she should make one tho!!

its not really my business and itd be hypocritical of me to say that it bothers me so

kinda like ur financial state lol ://///

tina legit pm'ed me and said what i was doing was ok and that theres allowed to be more than 1 guide lol
not that im saying she should make one tho!!

I mean if more people keep making them we will have loads, I get more then one being allowed but there being 4+ would be crazy.

I mean if more people keep making them we will have loads, I get more then one being allowed but there being 4+ would be crazy.

oh yeah i get that, kinda like a tbt fad. i think its fine though since the sloppy ones would just get buried.

theres already a guide for this lol...................................... reported :////////

I bet you if it happens the mods are going to make a subforum where all the guides are.

I'll ask a staff member later sooooooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bet you if it happens the mods are going to make a subforum where all the guides are.
They should tbh

YtKZTQR.jpg
We need to prepare for the guides.

In all seriousness I think it's not bad to have more then one. There should be one big one taking all the guide prices.That would be cool.

Last edited:
she said it was difficult, and i said i dont care that its difficult.
also as for her agreeing i dont see why i need to be appreciative of that. especially with that condescending "i suppose," like she knows everything and shes the #1 expert.

and i think you guys arent understanding what is meant by manipulated prices.

please explain what you mean by manipulated prices then, because i don't understand apparently.

please explain what you mean by manipulated prices then, because i don't understand apparently.

its when people lie about prices for themselves or for their friends to buy cheaper collectibles lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

if anyone has any other questions like that please PM or VM me.

I'm going to assume manipulated prices mean prices that you wouldn't normally ever see, like a pokeball being sold for 100 tbt, or a pear selling for 39,000 tbt, correct?

EDIT: ok mods any time now

Last edited:
its when people lie about prices for themselves or for their friends to buy cheaper collectibles lol

so.. then isn't that just basically just considered outliers which is also covered it sholee's guide?

Previously, the market prices showed a range of recent sales from the lowest price to the highest price of collectible sold. This method is what SkyFall and Lassy both used but having 1 sale with an abnormally high price would skew the range. I will still be using the same method as SkyFall and Lassy but I will not be incorporating the 1 or 2 rare occurrences (possibly due to auction buyouts) in the range unless it happens multiple times. This method will only apply to collectibles that are in abundance and are traded often. This should allow for a more precise market price range.

This thread will only reflect public sales that are shown in the TBT Marketplace, sales that occurred through PMs or VMs is not something that will be included to determine the market prices unless the seller/buyer has personally notified me. Also trades for non forum currency or trades that involved collectibles for collectibles will not be in my calculations as it is hard to estimate the exact value of what's being traded.

Again, not trying to say there cant be 2+ guides, but marketing it as if Sholee's guide ISN'T already non-manipulated isn't accurate...

Back