• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT Bells / Real World Item Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to get so defensive~
it doesn't bother me at all, i'm just saying their rules don't make any sense and it allows for loopholes for real money/forum bell exchanges which is supposedly what the admins don't want.

I'm not defensive, it's the internet lol sorry if it's coming across that way.
I think their rules make perfect sense. It's okay to do a transaction for a specific game, but not to trade your tbt bells for any type of currency so that tbt bells are consequently given a real world currency rate.

I'm not defensive, it's the internet lol sorry if it's coming across that way.
I think their rules make perfect sense. It's okay to do a transaction for a specific game, but not to trade your tbt bells for any type of currency so that tbt bells are consequently given a real world currency rate.

Okays, then i hope in the future there won't be an announcement stating they'll take any bells earned from selling games if this gets out of hand since i plan on selling a few steam games here.

Games are taking over the btb marketplace now!!!! So many threads about selling games and buying games

Idk if this is where this question belongs but what are the rates for TBT to IG bells currently?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back