Taylor swift just broke up again + do you think she'll ever find a solid relationship

Do you think she'll find a solid relationship?

• Total voters
i hate how critical people are of celebrities personal lives like she doesnt NEED to settle down and she doesnt NEED to stop dating if she doesnt want to. she can do whatever the hell she wants with her love life and settle down/stop dating whenever the hell she wants to. like why should she settle down in a bad relationship or not date anyone when she wants a relationship? why cant celebrities just live their damn lives. people surveying the life of a celebrity is inevitable, when youre big stuffs gonna get out, but i dont get why people feel the need to get such passionate opinions about what theyre doing with their life like you own them. i guess its the result of people wanting to live vicariously through celebrity drama or something

i voted that i dont care

Last edited:
uh, alrighty then? some singers love life doesn't affect me at all, so...

PFwBC1O.gif

I love Taylor Swift's music but I could care less about her love life. I didn't even know she was dating someone.

plenty of male celebs also have a ton of breakups but nobody comments on those lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's always "poor boy!! D: i hope he's okay!!" but when it's a girl everyone's always like "why can't she just settle down what a SLUTXD!!" i just think it's funny u know

i honestly, honestly, and i mean HONESTLY, have never seen anyone go "oh poor male artist ): he broke up it must be hard for him bc he's a guy ):" honestly a male celeb is more often called a player/womanizer than a victim but idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

so you're saying the only reason her albums sell is because of her breaking up with men and not the fact that she can sing? way to devalue women lol

she can't sing lol her technique is WHACK but her songs are catchy so thats why her albums sell

I don't really care for people I don't know.

Last edited:
i honestly, honestly, and i mean HONESTLY, have never seen anyone go "oh poor male artist ): he broke up it must be hard for him bc he's a guy ):" honestly a male celeb is more often called a player/womanizer than a victim but idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

she can't sing lol her technique is WHACK but her songs are catchy so thats why her albums sell

honestly i would respond to what you're saying but based on what you've said in the feminism thread it's clear you seriously refuse to acknowledge double standards or anything similar to that so ill leave it at that

honestly i would respond to what you're saying but based on what you've said in the feminism thread it's clear you seriously refuse to acknowledge double standards or anything similar to that so ill leave it at that

no i know what double standards are and on the fem thread i didnt say anything that has to do w double standards haha im just saying the truth here, both get discriminated for dating many people

I like Taylor swift too but honestly it was a little bit of a surprise and sort of not. I thought they might break up eventually but I didn't expect it to be this soon after celebrating their one year together, I thought maybe they'd be together for maybe 1 or two more years. However not for a life time. I think she eventually will find a solid relationship when her career settles down I guess? 'cause she's quite busy and all that stuff. I imagine eventually she'll probably want to settle down and build a family, so I can see her having a solid relationship then.

nope XD then again, I think most of her boyfriends were just normal friends and the media was making up rumours and stuff. But who cares anyway :3

no i know what double standards are and on the fem thread i didnt say anything that has to do w double standards haha im just saying the truth here, both get discriminated for dating many people

I agree that Taylor can't sing for her life but guys don't get nearly as discriminated against as women do in terms of how many people they've dated

The amount of relationships/flings she has is normal for an average woman her age like... leave people's dating history alone?
Also what makes a /solid/ relationship? Not everyone has the same definition of one, and not everyone is looking for one partner for the rest of their life lol.

Back