Taylor swift just broke up again + do you think she'll ever find a solid relationship

Do you think she'll find a solid relationship?

• Total voters

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
Im a swifty but not that obsessed with Taylor swift but i heard that she broke up again. Lol like honestly, can that girl even keep a relationship? If there's one thing she needs its relationship tutorial . im not even upset like some of the fans but im so amused right now.
Now we can expect another break up song about how Calvin Harris didn't satisfy her needs. Oh im so excited! Do you guys think she'll ever be in a relationship for over at least 3 years and then get married?

she needs to calm her shizz and just stay single for once

I really don't care but I voted yes (if she wants to bc maybe she doesn't want to settle) because honestly she's young and under a lot of pressure from fame and the media etc.

Also she's only had something like 7 public relationships in the last 8 years, so it's not as if she's dating 5 people a year or something, yeah they don't usually last long but who really knows why? I voted yes because although I don't know much about her at all she seems like a nice girl so yeah i'm sure she can find a long term relationship if she wants

honestly i dont really care. i even predicted she would break up with calvin harris and i was right. now imma make another predictions that will come true: she will break up again if she gets into another relationship. if she wants a relationship so badly why not go play the sims? at least she could keep that dumb virtual boyfriend of hers that wont break up with her.

I'm kind of confused as to why so many people care, I get that she is a celebrity and her love life seems like it matters but it really doesn't.
Taylor has had, what, 7 public relationships? That's probably less or equal than most people on this website. It's not like she is fifteen and getting around and breaking up with people within 1 year or anything.

She is allowed to try out relationships with how many people and who ever she wants, its not like she is "incapable of love" or anything.
You're acting like she's had 40+ boyfriends and can't marry any of them.

I'm not sure about the song you're expecting, it's possible. She's allowed to express her feelings any way she wants. You don't have to buy the single.

Also side note: Not sure if you heard but she recently crashed a wedding, sang there, and gave the couple a home-made gift. This was all very recently pertaining to the breakup. If she can get out there, I think she is doing just fine.
No need to shame a perfectly fine human being for loosing a relationship.

... She's allowed to date whoever she wants, but it must be hard seeing as every relationship she enters into is broken apart and analysed by the media... She will probably write songs about it, yes, but she can express herself however she wants. So many artists base their albums and lyrics around their life, including breakups.

it wasn't going to last anyways. why are ppl surprised

She is only in her 20s, there are still a lot of people out there who choose not to settle down with a life partner at such a young age, some people just don't choose to at all. It's her life and if she's happy with the decisions she's made then I don't see why on earth it should bother any of us. People just need to leave her alone and stop finding silly reasons to hate on her, such as, she's had relationships with several people and wrote songs about it. So what?

I couldn't possibly care less. Taylor Swift wouldn't even be famous without autotune. Anyone that likes her should listen to some unedited audio of her singing. She's not that talented.

On the bright side, another breakup means she'll have more writing material for her songs.

Last edited:
"She doesn't even know how to hold a relationship, god"

I mean, if the relationship is bad, why stay in it....?

I really don't care at all, lmao. don't like her.

She's 26. She's hardly going to find the love of her life at such a young age. Her relationships should be irrelevant to the public anyway. That's her private life, as far as I'm concerned.

plenty of male celebs also have a ton of breakups but nobody comments on those lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's always "poor boy!! D: i hope he's okay!!" but when it's a girl everyone's always like "why can't she just settle down what a SLUTXD!!" i just think it's funny u know

Why are people surprised? Unless she gets married, she's going to be going through breakups and dating different people. EVERYONE DOES IT.

Back