• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling 🌠 TARDIS 🌠 Adopt Any Villager {OFFLINE}

I know you aren't on but I'm gonna post and hopefully you'll be on soon, can I have Vivian?

can i adopt billy! the adorable lil goat. <3

Posting here so I don't forget X3 but I'll come back later when you're online!
I'd love to adopt Genji whenever you move him in <3

Hi, can I have Molly please?

i'll be online for a little while, message me if you guys are available to pick up your villager

Your literally the only person on Bell Tree that sells the new villagers so I can't really "look somewhere else"

If he/she is the only person that does so, I believe that gives them the right to set the price for them. It's a pretty laborious service to constantly TT and cycle through villagers, and it costs some pretty big bucks to nab the amount of cards they did- so why shouldn't they try to earn some of it back in the form of forum currency?

I also think it kinda stinks that they cost this much, but I can understand why it does. Pepper's got something no one else does, so they can sell it for a pretty high price. Otherwise, your best bet is to shell out some of your own money and hope you get the villager you want. Personally, I'd pick the former over the latter any day.

I know I've edited this post a few times but rather than post again, could I please request Bluebear? Thank you!

Last edited:
stella? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your literally the only person on Bell Tree that sells the new villagers so I can't really "look somewhere else"

bekka does too as well as honeydew, 50tbt isn't too much it's actually quite cheap for the new villagers. someone could easily charge 80tbt + for the villagers. packs are pretty pricy and each card is around 1 pound/$ which is usually equivalent to around 500tbt at the least but since they are reuseable cards so it's sensible to subtract maybe a few 100's but yeah basically i'm saying 50tbt isn't alot.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Ankha want o adopt ASAP if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it just PM me or reply to me. thx.

Question, could I buy Goldie for a friend? Like that I pay the TBT bells and she comes and picks her up? You see I want to surprise her for the Holidays but I currently have a full town and they are all dreamies. :/

Back