• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Tangy - Ends tonight at 8;30 GMT

Ponycorpse

♥♀♥ 풍선 &#44
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hello! This is an suction for Tangy the Peppy Cat. She is ready to move and I am prepared to TT her out.

Bidding currently stands at 3 million from user SuperSway!

Minimum increments of 500k please!

No maximum increment or buy out price!

Again this auction ends at 8;30 GMT!

LESS THAN AN HOUR TO GO

Last edited:
I would go 3.5 but I only have 1.5 xD Unless you don't mind waiting a week for all the money to come in...or I give you furni/villagers/whatever as well?? D: Can you tell I am desperate? xD I feel all silly...

The only furniture I will be willing to accept is Princess Furniture, if you have any?

No I don't :3 It was just a spur of the moment thing as I am desperate for Tangy... I feel silly :3 Forget I offered xD

Yay! Finally a bid ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Five hours left! The current highest bidder is RedLatios with 4Million!

4.5 mill and princess set?

The entire set? If so, I can take that to be worth another 2.5 Mil, bringing the total of your bid to 7 Million (Aka, unless someone bids 7.5Million you would be the highest bidder.) if that is okay with you?

4 Hours left! Highest bid stands at 9 Million - RedLatios! (Also bump!)

Back