• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking requests! 🎨

NamelessGhoul

💗 Papa's #1 Fan 💗
Bells
As a new year's resolution I want to give drawing another shot and I'd love to do some animal crossing ones! Please keep in mind I'll be doing these when I have the time and energy to since I struggle with a few irl things. Styles will vary because I want to try out new things. Please feel free to post your favourite villagers or your characters from any animal crossing games and maybe I'll draw them! 💟

absolutely no pressure or obligation, but i’ll drop my island rep below for consideration. or if you prefer to draw animals, i’d love to see shino in your art style. 💗 thank you very much for the opportunity!
72A5AF63-C304-44B9-82E4-AB21B553E2C6.jpeg
262AE45B-A2A1-4333-B097-7FEC3A184C4C.jpeg

absolutely no pressure or obligation, but i’ll drop my island rep below for consideration. or if you prefer to draw animals, i’d love to see shino in your art style. 💗 thank you very much for the opportunity!
That outfit is adorable omg!! I'd love to draw them as soon as I have the chance, I can tell it'll be so relaxing!

I'd like to request a drawing of Kicks. He's my favorite Animal Crossing character. ^_^

5:13:20 Kicks Coin Flip 1.jpg

Back