• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Taking offers on judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for the other user, but I don't hack and I've just put a lot of time and grinding Nook Miles honestly and have spent most of my time grinding for those due to my goals requiring a lot of heavy playtime (Such as playing until I earn enough bells to pay off everything the same day).

I earned over 100K Miles combined just in the first few days. It's really not that bad at all.

I agree with Jennifer, I haven't hacked anything but due to playing for countless hours and time traveling a lot, I've so far got nearly 90k NM! Saving them up for future projects to buy :)

But I haven't used them for tickets as much, but I agree with her in earning NM very easily in this game when you TT and play a lot! Using the ABD everyday for 7 days also gives you 300, so TT can give you a bunch if you consistently check in every new day.

Last edited:
I have not hacked. I didn’t even know you could hack for nook mile tickets. All my tickets have been worked for as well as traded for in numerous different animal crossing communities.

200 of them in my bid were made in a couple hours of trading. Making tickets is not as difficult if you are resourceful & not limiting to in game earning. ^^

Last edited:
I haven't heard much about hacking in the game yet so I'm not even sure if anyone has managed to hack it yet lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have not hacked. I didn’t even know you could hack for nook mile tickets. All my tickets have been worked for as well as traded for in numerous different animal crossing communities.

200 of them in my bid were made in a couple hours of trading. Making tickets is not as difficult if you are resourceful & not limiting to in game earning. ^^
You won so I pmed you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back