• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🌱 Taking Art Requests 🌱

here's the finished piece! Hope you enjoy it!

:) thank you everyone for the compliments and requests~ I didn't think this many people would comment haha

hopefully I will not be too busy so that I can try and get to most of your requests!

Holy cow! It looks absolutely gorgeous! *O* I can't tell you how much I love it. <3 Thank you so much. <3

if by chance you're still taking requests at all, would you please draw anyone you like from my toyhou.se? ;w;

click me~

Last edited:
@ThatOneMarshalFangirl

here's the finished piece!

sorry I feel like I butchered marshal ;-; I think I have too much fun drawing faces/hair mostly

m0hiRv

omg someone teach me how to enlarge images... I don't know how to work forums lol

full image link here: https://ibb.co/m0hiRv

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Untitled_Artwork-2 2.jpg

hope you like :)

sorry my quality is getting worse... I wish I had the time to be making super finished detailed pieces everyday ;-; hopefully I can get better and draw faster as I finish more requests though~

Back