• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

Good Morning!
I roughly skimmed through the last couple pages and it seems I didn't miss all that much
What's your avatar?A fall tree, soon to be a pokemon when I collect enough bells
What's your time zone?CST
How often do you expect to post?It varies. When I have something to say I guess.
Which player in the game do you know best?Uh.. I don't know any of you that well. I guess Starrywolf.
Yellow button, green button or red button?Green button! ^_^

That's wrong because,
I am a One Shot Vigilante, That means i have One Shot.

Ignoring who's who, and ignoring the fact we're playing mafia, exactly what do you mean by that bolded phrase?
"with how you usually are in the forums"

Oh nothing, just your typical behavior, but that's personal and irrelevant to delve into here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Weird quote glitch.

Oh nothing, just your typical behavior, but that's personal and irrelevant to delve into here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Weird quote glitch.
Forgive me if I'm not reading this correctly, but if you view her typical forum behavior as personal and irrelevant, then why bother mentioning it in the first place?

*his
I'm wondering the same thing... ;-;

You tend to post without thinking around the forums along with contradicting yourself being brutally honest. Whether or not that will be the same in Mafia is another story. I'd rather not go in depth, so I retract that statement.

What's your avatar? fang with a Christmas hat on
What's your time zone? GMT
How often do you expect to post? When interesting stuff happens and when I'm online
Which player in the game do you know best?I'm not really sure but maybe Ender because we played together on Mafia once
Yellow button, green button or red button? Red button cause I like red

You tend to post without thinking around the forums along with contradicting yourself being brutally honest. Whether or not that will be the same in Mafia is another story. I'd rather not go in depth, so I retract that statement.

Thank you for the clarification, however I must point out that the majority of people talk much differently here than they would in other places in the forums. However, I understand your suspicions, acknowledging the fact that she is a new player.

Uh why does everyone know me that's not good
So basically if I'm ever Mafia in the future I'm screwed because all of you know me xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

First off, I told you I wanted Starry lynched day 2, not day 1 LOL. Once it's day 2 I'll be voting her since she seems suspect. And I chose oath considering he usually posts a crapton in mafia, and he hasn't a lot yet, so he's suspect.
Also, Sap is new to mafia, so they probably had no clue it would make them seem like scum. But you're right, they're suspect now too nonetheless.

Also, this is random, but KumKwat seems to have confirmed who they are. Or they're lying and are hiding the fact they're scum.

What's your avatar? Frost dragon (I need to remove the hat...)
What's your time zone? CST
How often do you expect to post? Throughout the day; my schedule is insane, so I'm given gaps here and there that I can pop on and read what's happened and post a bit.
Which player in the game do you know best? Starrywolf
Yellow button, green button or red button? Where's the blue button??

Why am I suspect? :/

You seem to be pushing the fact that your not Mafia a lot.

Yeah cause you should all know from previous games I get unnecessary paronoid.
I blame it on PTSD from you all lynching me day 1 and stuff.

But yeah I guess I am. I should just chill.

In the mean time I'm placing my vote on BluePikachu due to his forced entrance.

And why exactly is that?
So... Now what?

What's your avatar? Totoro
What's your time zone? CST
How often do you expect to post? When something interesting happens
Which player in the game do you know best? All of them
Yellow button, green button or red button? The blue button

I'm sorry if you see something that I don't here, but what about this seems forced to you?
BluePikachu has posted twice since this thing started and nothing about him/her seems "forced" to me in the slightest. Is it because her answers are brief?
You seem like someone who would normally analyze things much deeper than this, and considering the contents of Blue's post, I find it really odd that you would give your vote to them, even if it's just a placeholder.

Because why should I hold my tongue for people if what I have to say contains the truth? If you accept the truth sooner, you can face facts and better yourself as a person. At least that's what I think. So I say it as it is instead of sugarcoating things.

@Starry: you keep trying to prove you're not mafia.... which is very suspicious

(Quotes are glitching)

I also don't understand why someone people are voting seriously when it's only been the beginning of the day. Joke votes I get buy to want someone lynched with earlier is weird.

Because why should I hold my tongue for people if what I have to say contains the truth? If you accept the truth sooner, you can face facts and better yourself as a person. At least that's what I think. So I say it as it is instead of sugarcoating things.

@Starry: you keep trying to prove you're not mafia.... which is very suspicious

(Quotes are glitching)
Yeah I know I do... I'm gonna try and chill out now this always happeneds xD

And why exactly is that?

I'm sorry if you see something that I don't here, but what about this seems forced to you?
BluePikachu has posted twice since this thing started and nothing about him/her seems "forced" to me in the slightest. Is it because her answers are brief?
You seem like someone who would normally analyze things much deeper than this, and considering the contents of Blue's post, I find it really odd that you would give your vote to them, even if it's just a placeholder.

The whole "So... Now what?" post is the forced post. I don't agree with Endless' read, but it is what it is.

The whole "So... Now what?" post is the forced post. I don't agree with Endless' read, but it is what it is.

Thanks for the insight, Ender :)
I'd still like to here from Endless themselves on this though, I don't think he's online at the moment...

On another note:

Daniel might be mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the insight, Ender :)
I'd still like to here from Endless themselves on this though, I don't think he's online at the moment...

He's asleep last I know.

I also don't understand why someone people are voting seriously when it's only been the beginning of the day. Joke votes I get buy to want someone lynched with earlier is weird.
Just ensuring no mislynches later on, I like to walk the path of victory thanks.

Also, this is random, but KumKwat seems to have confirmed who they are. Or they're lying and are hiding the fact they're scum.

Jumping to conclusions already? Could be right, could be wrong.

I'll just... Observe. Yeah observe. Totally ;)

Back