• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

And why exactly is that?

I'm sorry if you see something that I don't here, but what about this seems forced to you?
BluePikachu has posted twice since this thing started and nothing about him/her seems "forced" to me in the slightest. Is it because her answers are brief?
You seem like someone who would normally analyze things much deeper than this, and considering the contents of Blue's post, I find it really odd that you would give your vote to them, even if it's just a placeholder.
Blue's entrance is their first post, there's nothing particularly relevant in their second. The first post is just very awkward, which is forced. I've seen it from town plenty but it definitely happens more often from mafia.

There's plenty to read on Daniel and luc at this points, so I'd love for some people to start trying to read them here. I'd construct reads on them myself but it's 5 am and I'm falling back asleep thank you.

Blue's entrance is their first post, there's nothing particularly relevant in their second. The first post is just very awkward, which is forced. I've seen it from town plenty but it definitely happens more often from mafia.

There's plenty to read on Daniel and luc at this points, so I'd love for some people to start trying to read them here. I'd construct reads on them myself but it's 5 am and I'm falling back asleep thank you.

Better question, why are you on tbt at 5 am. I'm an insomniac, I have an excuse. You don't.

I'm very sorry about not posting sooner, I haven't had time to read the full day one I've read about half. I just wanted to let you all know that I am here, I'm just on vacation

I'm sorry if you see something that I don't here, but what about this seems forced to you?
BluePikachu has posted twice since this thing started and nothing about him/her seems "forced" to me in the slightest. Is it because her answers are brief?
You seem like someone who would normally analyze things much deeper than this, and considering the contents of Blue's post, I find it really odd that you would give your vote to them, even if it's just a placeholder.

The mafia usually post a crap ton of bad posts so it seems that they are helping the town when in reality they are doing nothing.

The mafia usually post a crap ton of bad posts so it seems that they are helping the town when in reality they are doing nothing.

Ah, I understand now ^_^.
It seems that our biggest priority is constructing some reads? Endless suggests Daniel and luc and I think that would be a good place to start for anyone who's good at that sort of thing.

What's your avatar? 16-bit Ness
What's your time zone? CST
How often do you expect to post? Hard to say. I can be busy.
Which player in the game do you know best? None, honestly.
Yellow button, green button or red button? Green.

Starrywolf
-Starrywolf

Oath2order
-Lucanosa

Lucanosa
-Trojan

Endless-Enderwiggin

Bluepikachu47
-Endless

Call me Daniel
-Tom

Players not voting
Oath2order, Call me Daniel, nintendofan85, chees4mees, Kit, Kumkwat, Monkeyd99, Bluepikachu47, Haydenn, Sap88, Pillow Bunny, Trundle

Currently, Starrywolf is set to be lynched. You have exactly 24 hours left to vote. Lynching is required. Night starts at 9:00 PM CST on December 29th.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vote here.

Endless kinda seems like they are pushing on people... Seems a bit scummy to me
I don't really think endless is scum, it just seems like he/she is finding someone that seems scummy to vote. I do agree that he/she is being pretty pushy on people though. Bluepikachu's first post didn't seem awkward imo though, they were just going along with the lynching jokes.

Endless kinda seems like they are pushing on people... Seems a bit scummy to me
I don't think so, he's offering up decent choices to lynch especially since Dannyboy only addresses him. c:

Starrywolf
-Starrywolf

Currently, Starrywolf is set to be lynched. You have exactly 24 hours left to vote. Lynching is required. Night starts at 9:00 PM CST on December 29th.

AYY LMAO

Hey Dolby, and Ninendo fan care to tell us your ressoning for voting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think so, he's offering up decent choices to lynch especially since Dannyboy only addresses him. c:

AYY LMAO
Am I supposed to be Dannyboy, that's a new nickname.

Hey Dolby, and Ninendo fan care to tell us your ressoning for voting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I supposed to be Dannyboy, that's a new nickname.

I had suspicions due to the fact StarryWolf voted for him/herself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice! But who is it? ;o

Kinda weird you keep asking more and more specific people why they're voting for others. You'd only want to know if you were defending them, and you'd only want to defend them if you knew who they were.

This is true.

Back