Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

I'd rather not have a second surrender in a row so lets not, just because you're at lylo doesn't mean you need to give up. And to be honest? I'm pissed I got hung up with a specific errand I had to run tonight and get home in time, because I was planning on seeing how Trundle reacted to nintendofan's lynch (who I legit suspected too) just to see if he'd bandwagon and continue trying to bandwagon, and switch/lead on him, but yeah bye Trundle. I townread Oath a little more than you. And like me Cory only came in later in the game (and apparently Ashtot now too), so any veteran player who would know who to take down would be between Oath and Trundle. And that's not always the best theory to take on, given new players could figure out who is strong/not quiet town, but I'm not discounting it at all. Trundle still hasn't really responded in full to my questions of him. He didn't talk about why he voted for Daniel outside of the whole 'because he's bandwagoning' thing, which he seemed to be doing again with this last day.

Also I hate driving more and more now.

now i remember why i shouldnt play mafia on here

Back