Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

Since the votes are tied, you were the first to reach 3 votes. So unless someone else votes or unvotes you then you will be lynched.

I think it should end in a draw & Ness gets lynched
Who's with me?

I actually find it kind of ironic that we are voting for nintendofan for bandwagoning all game but he just bandwagons oath onto me. oath is scum, I 100% guarantee it, along with nintendofan and probably dad. Not to mention he edited his post like a scumlord maniac over there and and avoided voting for starry earlier in the game. All I know is I trust Cory. Anytime he posts like this he is town (hopeless) and anytime he posts like a troll he is a third party or scum.

I actually find it kind of ironic that we are voting for nintendofan for bandwagoning all game but he just bandwagons oath onto me. oath is scum, I 100% guarantee it, along with nintendofan and probably dad. Not to mention he edited his post like a scumlord maniac over there and and avoided voting for starry earlier in the game. All I know is I trust Cory. Anytime he posts like this he is town (hopeless) and anytime he posts like a troll he is a third party or scum.
Cory voted Nintendo
If nintendo is town I suspect Trundle, Cory & Dad above all
99% Sure cory & dad are scum in that case but that's just a hunch
a very good hunch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also trundle all he's done is s***/trollpost so..
http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=5136229

Ah, yes, claim the guy who thinks you're scum is scum. Okay.

If you paid any attention m80 you'd have figured out my role given that it's kind of obvious.

Are you trying to say Dad avoiding voting for Starry?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory voted Nintendo
If nintendo is town I suspect Trundle, Cory & Dad above all
99% Sure cory & dad are scum in that case but that's just a hunch
a very good hunch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also trundle all he's done is s***/trollpost so..
http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=5136229

http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2477&searchthreadid=341565&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

actual link for his posts

wow bold really shows the error of my names i guess ill vote trundle now

"Well you're wrong"

Worst scum defense 2016 anyone?

As if you've actually defended yourself any.

You bandwagoned instantly, haven't done much in terms of anything this game. Haven't made any scum sus until I vote for you and even then it's "oh oath voted for me HE'S SCUM THEN"

- - - Post Merge - - -

u dont have a shot

See, I actually do though.

After my mistaken shot on N1 which was still when I wasn't taking the game seriously, I decided not to shoot on N2.

Vote Trundle and I won't shot you.jk i'll still shoot you

why would pit be the vig
fox or falco would be the vig you idiot

Back