Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

This is what mafia is, everyone is suspicious with everyone, and it does get a little heated at times.

I think his claim is honest. Its kind of a gut feeling, but also the fact that they're pretty inactive and not really into the game helps support that in a way.

Well, I have played Mafia at my school and even though everyone has suspicions, there's no bloated name calling. I was hoping people would be mature in this. I'll continue doing Mafias, but I have gotten pretty fed up with people on here.

Well, I have played Mafia at my school and even though everyone has suspicions, there's no bloated name calling. I was hoping people would be mature in this. I'll continue doing Mafias, but I have gotten pretty fed up with people on here.

I'm sorry you're getting offended. In forum mafia, scum isn't a derogatory term. It is just used as a way to call someone out as mafia.

There is no name calling, what are you talking about?

And you do have to understand why I'm suspicious of IRL claims, given that IRL claims were used last games to hide.

I'm sorry you're getting offended. In forum mafia, scum isn't a derogatory term. It is just used as a way to call someone out as mafia.

Oh, you see, I've only played IRL mafia, so I assumed... You saw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is no name calling, what are you talking about?

And you do have to understand why I'm suspicious of IRL claims, given that IRL claims were used last games to hide.

Oh...
I said name calling because of the whole "scum" thing but now it's been explained to me. I need to play forum mafia more.

Yeah, I've seen a few people caught off guard by the fact that we casually use scum to describe Mafia, it's possibly not the best term TO use, considering how it can offend people who don't realise what we mean when we say it.

Kirby, the townie.
And, no, literally this is my first Mafia and if I don't like what I see, it's not likely I'll be in one again. I don't see why you care about what I do so much.

*shoots an angry glare at ness*
Oh, I SEE HOW IT IS BUDDY -.-

hey is the game over now
oh nevermind bye

Last edited:
I didn't even know you were playing

- - - Post Merge - - -

& Then he had the nerve to pm me
With a troll face
-.-

Well that's helpful, actually.

I mean that basically confirms nintendofan85 as town, right? No need for an inspection then, right?

@nintendofan: I've seen a lot of forum mafia, and played a lot of IRL mafia (it's called something else.... salom something? idr), and from what I've seen, forum mafia is longer, and therefore more time for argument and debate. irl mafia is shorter, therefore you make decisions off a whim (like that person whispered or said something at night, so let's lynch them next!) if you know what I mean? Being called scum isn't bad, I mean it is, but it's not bad in the way you were considering it. It just means you gotta defend who you really are, and try to prove it through your actions and words thus far.

Day 3
*Please listen to the Music above while reading the Day 3 Story*

King Dedede had been making his usual rounds at night, just walking around town with nobody. Nobody trusted him after the days of the Subspace, after he started stealing trophys. Today however, he decided to visit the building where Snake died earlier. What he came by, however, wasn't very pleasant.

"Well, if it isn't Dedede." Said Bowser, with a trophy gun pointed at Dedede's Heart.

Marth was viewing the entire thing happen, willingly attacked Bowser, but it lead to his demise as well.

"These 2 will make fine trophys." Bowser said. When suddenly Mario attacked, pissed at Him killing Peach. Mario almost killed bowser, when Wario came and chopped mario's head off. Ending him instantly.

250px-Marth_SSB4.png
250px-King_Dedede_SSB4.png
250px-Mario_SSB4.png

King Dedede the Self-aware miller(aka Enderwiggin) Was Killed and disappeared overnight.
Marth the Townie(aka Dolby) Was Killed and Disappeared overnight.
Mario the Townie(aka BluePikachu47) Was Mod-killed.

Congratulations to those who have survived so far, You have exactly 48 hours to lynch someone. Lynching is required. Night starts on January 4th at 9:00 PM CST.

Also, i'm a bit annoyed with the inactives. Kumkwat is replaced with Cory now. Please be active and if not don't play.

I had a whole post typed up. I was about to have a whole post about how I was sus of Ender and Dolby. Well I can ignore that now, great.

Kit, any results? Or can I just bet money that you inspected Ender or Nintendofan? Or likely blocked.

Three mafia are left then.

Wow, I had a whole case that I compiled on somebody that I was gonna post in the day, depending on the night kills. No one protected Ender though?

Wow, I had a whole case that I compiled on somebody that I was gonna post in the day, depending on the night kills. No one protected Ender though?

They likely protected Kit. Not like it mattered given that she wasn't hit. Which I find fascinating.

Cory, role name if you will.

Back