Super Hero

Awesome drawing. melly! I already voted you for Best Artist! :D

I want to make a super hero based on my RPG character, but she's from Tokyo Mew Mew so not original. ;_____;

Looks pretty good, but under her left arm near the shoulder, it's hard to notice the bottom of the arm, did you forget a line?

melly said:
Zack said:
Wouldn't she die when she pulls the super nova?
almost, she would use it for super emergencies
it wouldn't kill but it would make her really weak, that anyone could kill her,(but then the move would kill everyone around her..
hmm good thought Zack
From Wikipedia:
Most of the matter in the star is blown away by the supernovae explosion (forming nebulae such as the Crab Nebula) and what remains will be a neutron star (which sometimes manifests itself as a pulsar or X-ray burster) or, in the case of the largest stars (large enough to leave a stellar remnant greater than roughly 4 solar masses), a black hole. In a neutron star the matter is in a state known as neutron-degenerate matter, with a more exotic form of degenerate matter, QCD matter, possibly present in the core. Within a black hole the matter is in a state that is not currently understood.

If I think I read this right, the star is reborn into a neutron star. Maybe she could use the supernovae and have to start life all over? (I think..)

The Article

This took about 1-2 weeks, i don't remeber and I like to draw women ultra curvy (unless they are a kid)

I tried to work under that arm but it didn't look to good so I just left it alone

OMG I just drew my own superhero, the Light Princess, based on my RPG character, but the look was already created by Tokyo Mew Mew (I based it on Lettuce Midorikawa.) X( The only difference is that she wears a tiara and a necklace with a small bottle of magic water as a charm.

She:
1.is able to shoot balls and rays of light
2.is able to turn invisible
3.can control water (Totally off the light thing. XD)
4.Can fly (or float, I guess.)

I would post the picture here but my other computer with the scanner isn't working. ;;

Hatsumiku said:
OMG I just drew my own superhero, the Light Princess, based on my RPG character, but the look was already created by Tokyo Mew Mew (I based it on Lettuce Midorikawa.) X( The only difference is that she wears a tiara and a necklace with a small bottle of magic water as a charm.

She:
1.is able to shoot balls and rays of light
2.is able to turn invisible
3.can control water (Totally off the light thing. XD)
4.Can fly (or float, I guess.)

I would post the picture here but my other computer with the scanner isn't working. ;;
I wanna make a moon character, rofl. I would call it Super Charon. XD

I'm terrible at drawing women.... I always mess up the shoulders, hips, legs, breasts, stomach, I can only draw men well... ._.

melly said:
Zack said:
Wouldn't she die when she pulls the super nova?
almost, she would use it for super emergencies
it wouldn't kill but it would make her really weak, that anyone could kill her,(but then the move would kill everyone around her..
hmm good thought Zack
Kind of like Vegeta and final flash..

Yeah I was DBZ nerd before xD

Great, thanks a lot melly. Thanks to you, I keep on creating my own superheroes. Today, I just made a female ninja superhero called "Ninja Star." XD

archy1121 said:
Was her face supposed to resemble yours? Because it seems to me like it does.
>_< it happens alot with artists

they tend to draw ppl who look similar to themselves :p
face, curves etc..

Hatsumiku
Great, thanks a lot melly. Thanks to you, I keep on creating my own superheroes. Today, I just made a female ninja superhero called "Ninja Star." XD

Glad to be an insperation! :gyroidsideways: thats my goal in life: to be an insperational teacher

Back