• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sup!!

dchcpw

Bells
Switch
7147-3218-1709
Excited to be here! I hope to be somewhat active. I've been into AC since around City Folk's release but didn't get crazy obsessed til ACNL lol. I used to tread around XAT chats and the sort when that game was new and this place was always brought up a lot so I'm excited to be here now!

P.S. Does anyone else remember when this forum used to cost $$$ to join? I could SWEAR that was a thing back when I tried signing up when I was younger but I can not for the life of me find proof of it. :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my favorite villager of all time is Kid Cat. I will die for him.

Last edited:
Back