Cycling ☾sunfall cycling☽ {boxes: - // campsite: - // moved in: -}

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsuragi

Bells
Feedback
100% (37) +
TIMEZONE: ACST (GMT+9.5)
on weekdays i am online from 4pm - 10pm and on weekends i am online from 11am - midnight with obvious exceptions. please don't expect me to be constantly online!

CURRENT STATUS: ONLINE

this is a slow cycling thread. i'm cycling my main town and as i have 8/10 dreamies i'm only cycling through two villagers, so i can't use the fast cycling method! i'm mainly cycling so i can get genji back, and instead of making giveaway threads all the time i'm just doing this cycling thread.

THREAD RULES
♡ feel free to lurk, it's encouraged! i will put you on a list and pm you when the villager you want is in boxes. if more than one person is lurking for the same villager, i will message the first person who asks and if they don't respond within an hour i'll pm the next person, and so on.
♡ tier 5 villagers are auto-void if nobody is lurking for them, but you can request to take them off and they will be reserved for you.
♡ i might auction tier 1 villagers on a seperate thread, it will depend on whether or not i'm running low on bells or not. if i don't auction them they will be raffled. all other tiers are completely free no matter what.
♡ i will hold onto tier 3, 4 and 5 villagers that are not on auto-void or requested for no more than a few hours. tier 2 villagers will be held for up to 24 hours.
♡ only friends can reserve villagers, sorry!
♡ please do not sell these villagers, if they move out of your town i would rather you just gave them away, but i guess i can't control what you do.

TOWN RULES
♡ the general rules apply when visiting my town, but please do not run under any circumstances, even if i do. also, do not speak to any villagers except the one you are picking up.
♡ you may not use my main street, sorry!
♡ you can take any fruit, but ask me first

current villagers
bolded are mine to keep
italicised are auto void
underlined are on hold and in boxes

zell
mira
blanche
daisy
erik
claudia

chow
static
rosie

maple gamerzs101
chester Gregriii
stitches Gregriii, Nix
beau Gregriii
bam xstarryeyesx
poppy Pandapool
ankha Nix, xxDianaxx
merengue Nix
lucky Nix
diana toothless12, RoastedPeanuts_, Marichan
ruby BerryPop
julian amymay
fauna Classygirl
whitney RinaFox
bob Hayden14
pecan kbelle4
ozzie JellyBeans
zucker mxbetty8
apple kanabanana
antonio Alette
pietro PeachyK
joey PeachyK
kabuki Deadlamb
peanut Candypoop
--

Last edited:
Also lurking for Kabuki :'[

i'll add you to the list, if you get your hands on him, let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Poppy or Mira :)

added you to the list for poppy, but mira is a dreamie of mine so she won't be moving

- - - Post Merge - - -

kabuki pinged to move out, but chose to stay ;v; still trying to move him out​

Last edited:
I got Kabuki so you can take me off the list :) Thank you!

Villagers I'm still looking for are in my siggy. C: I'll subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back