• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Summer Camp: Camp Redd 07?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
If there was a prize at Camp Redd '07 what would you want it be?

I'm talking about big prizes that cost real money. (Like at camp hyrule they had a wii and TP) Remember to be realistic here because money doesn't grow on trees. (Except in AC)

Also talk about what you would like to see.

Yes, PLEASE don't go overboard on prizes in terms of a cost.

Probably some Wii Points, because I liketh the games on the Virtual Console, and I have no Wii Points.

Hrmmm.. Wii points. Good idea.

Well guys realize that Camp Redd will most likley be held this summer so think about stuff coming the future.

To send over Wii Points, we'd just need to send over plain old money to be used FOR the Wii Points, since there's no way to give Wii Points.

Bulerias said:
To send over Wii Points, we'd just need to send over plain old money to be used FOR the Wii Points, since there's no way to give Wii Points.
I thought you buy the cards then put in the code, like iTunes...

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Yea we could do that too.

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Oh, completely forgot about the cards. Yeah, that is a good idea, so that's what we'll do.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Oh, completely forgot about the cards. Yeah, that is a good idea, so that's what we'll do.
Wait, so you guys have a camp too?
Why not make a winter version.... >_>

Well it was orignally winter/fall but it didn't work out this winter. So now it's Summer.

dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Well it was orignally winter/fall but it didn't work out this winter. So now it's Summer.
Thats lame.

Its it anything to do with WiFi, or is it all forum based?
It does have stuff to do with Wi-Fi, although when the first one debuted the DS didn't have online games.

:p

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Thats lame.

It does have stuff to do with Wi-Fi, although when the first one debuted the DS didn't have online games.

So, theres like, WiFi contests and stuff?

I dont like that.....kinda gives people with WiFi an advantage.

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Thats lame.

Well, we'll have to see. We might have a contest for Wi-Fi and another one for people without Wi-Fi in conjuction (say, MKDS races for the Wi-Fi portion and Time Trial records for the non-Wifi portion).

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Thats lame.

Well, we'll have to see. We might have a contest for Wi-Fi and another one for people without Wi-Fi in conjuction (say, MKDS races for the Wi-Fi portion and Time Trial records for the non-Wifi portion).
Well, the thing that I've gotten out of Camp Hyrule (and Camp Zebes :p) is that game-savvyocity is thrown out the window, and the contests are based solely on creativity. But thats just me.

And I have access to WiFi, but I never use it because its so.....painful....

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Thats lame.

Well, the thing that I've gotten out of Camp Hyrule (and Camp Zebes :p) is that game-savvyocity is thrown out the window, and the contests are based solely on creativity. But thats just me.

Well, we might have game quizzes and such, and competitions, so yeah...

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Thats lame.

Yea we had something called Project Sunlight over the summer and it was kind of like Camp Hyrule. No wifi stuff.

But of course Camp Redd is going to be very involved. We will most likley do what Bul said. But like I said we will have everything kinked out by the summer.

Back