Contest summer art contest !

got the perfect summer picture: will post in a little, i drew it a couple years back

got the perfect summer picture: will post in a little, i drew it a couple years back

unfortunately, i'm only accepting art that has been drawn since the contest was announced. but i'd love to see it anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! this is still going on right?

yep, the deadline is on the first page

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! this is still going on right?

yep, the deadline is on the first page

Alrighty! Here is my entry for the contest. It took 13 hours and 40 minutes. ^w^
http://i.imgur.com/DRM5y8l.jpg
(I apologize about not being able to upload an image- when i tried to put the url for the image, the painting was way too big.):lemon:

Last edited:
Hi! Here is my entry for the contest! Sorry for not giving you a heads up! I saw this thread awhile ago and I thought that I had. ;w;
LpdeqKT.png

click here for a clearer image

Last edited:
I'm gonna whip something up on art academy, don't judge me if I love bunnies to death XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually screw bunny, I'm making a surprise!

Finally done, sorry if some of the border is gone a tiny bit, it was hard making it clear, I added highlights and details ^^ lol this took me hours
Imagen1.jpg It is a chibi summer miku <3

Last edited:
I'd like to enter. May take me a few days to draw it though, I've been busy lately :)

I'll try to enter sometime in the next few days. Maybe it'll help with my art block. ^^;

Back