• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Contest summer art contest !

got the perfect summer picture: will post in a little, i drew it a couple years back

got the perfect summer picture: will post in a little, i drew it a couple years back

unfortunately, i'm only accepting art that has been drawn since the contest was announced. but i'd love to see it anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! this is still going on right?

yep, the deadline is on the first page

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! this is still going on right?

yep, the deadline is on the first page

Alrighty! Here is my entry for the contest. It took 13 hours and 40 minutes. ^w^
http://i.imgur.com/DRM5y8l.jpg
(I apologize about not being able to upload an image- when i tried to put the url for the image, the painting was way too big.):lemon:

Last edited:
Hi! Here is my entry for the contest! Sorry for not giving you a heads up! I saw this thread awhile ago and I thought that I had. ;w;
LpdeqKT.png

click here for a clearer image

Last edited:
I'm gonna whip something up on art academy, don't judge me if I love bunnies to death XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually screw bunny, I'm making a surprise!

Finally done, sorry if some of the border is gone a tiny bit, it was hard making it clear, I added highlights and details ^^ lol this took me hours
Imagen1.jpg It is a chibi summer miku <3

Last edited:
I'd like to enter. May take me a few days to draw it though, I've been busy lately :)

I'll try to enter sometime in the next few days. Maybe it'll help with my art block. ^^;

Back