Stranded in the unknown {Role Play}

like i said you can have more than one character... so here is my second and last charcater:

Name: Tim
Appearance: black hair - blue eyes - pale skin
wearing: basic clothing
Personality: jokes around a lot... kind can be a little shy, so he does blush fairly often for a number of different reasons..
crush/is dating: has a big crush on misty
Weapon(s): some knives misty gave him ... he likes to use his sword mostly though
Powers/Abilities (nothing to powerful): well... he can take powers from animals that are around him.. but only for about 30 seconds

I unravel the bandage and wrap it around the bleeding spot, and see that the bandage is doing a good job. "I-is it t-tight?"

Lucina opened her eyes and noticed that her arm was bleeding. "Well, that's gonna be sore." She quietly said to herself.

misty felt like someone was behind her, it was tim. he was laying on the the ground.. he looked hurt! misty ran over to him and sat by his side

(this is kind of a rare moment as misty does not like to show her emotions that often)

"Tim? Tim! wake up! are you ok? TIM! Can you hear me?"

"Yes!" he moaned "I can hear you fine!"

misty hugged him "thank god your ok! i was worried.. i.. i thought you where.. you know... dead and stuff but your fine!"

tim blushed "i am just glad YOUR ok misty and stuff.."

Misty smiled

Last edited:
Lucina stood up and grabbed her sword which was on the ground covered in sand. She frowned as her sword got scratched. "Ugh, why the sword.." She complained, watching as Misty and Tim were all over each other and shook her head, she didn't understand romance.

Last edited:
"its been ages! i mean like ages! i haven't seen you in years! i didn't even known you where here, misty!" tim smiled back

"i had a feeling maybe.. just maybe you might be here.. i was about to give up but your here! we should catch up.. so, whats new, buddy!" Misty didnt really understand what was going on..

"not much.. been doing some stuff.. and more stuff.. AND more stuff.." as tim said, this misty looked away

"what's wrong?" tim muttered

"nothing.. just thinking about home... home home.. and my family"

tim hugged her, stroking her hair "its ok.. i understand.. i .. i feel your pain"

misty smiled "thanks.. i guess .." misty paused

"what.. whats wrong!? are you oka.." tim stopped in the middle of his sentence. He knew what was wrong

"i have to.. i.. its my thing.. i have to destroy something.." misty struggled to say

"i known.. but why?!" tim asked

"JUST BECAUSE!" misty yelled and she threw 3 knives at a tree

"gee.. what did that tree ever do to you!?!" tim said softly

"it annoyed me.." misty grabbed her knives and walked along the beach

- - - Post Merge - - -

(nothing to do with the roleplay but..)

BANANAS! BANANAS ARE EVERYWHERE!

Last edited:
I look over to Lucina, and she has a blood covered arm that is still bleeding. I run over, and start to wrap the rest of the bandage around her arm."I know medical help.."

Back