• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Stranded in the unknown {Role Play}

CuteKatie

I'm Katie! :3
Bells
i have not made one in a while so here it is!

plot:

You where on a cruise ship with some friends partying away when suddenly, The boat crashes and your stranded on a island unknown to man. The Captain of the boat was killed in the crash, so your pretty much alone... you must survive on this island as long as you can... because no one can save you now, your out in the unknown! make shelter,find food, make friends anything can happen as this island is unknown be careful though, monsters are out to get you, but they only come out at night.. even worse is there is a virus spreading and its wiped out most of the people who used to live here... this is your home now.. there is no way out!

Fill in this little thing and then we can get started! only need 1 person other than me to join... but after that we will start.. but i will let others join along the way of course! max of 2 characters each

Name:
Appearance:
wearing:
Personality:
crush/is dating:
Weapon(s):
Powers/Abilities (nothing to powerful):

mine!

Name: Misty

Appearance: black hair - blue eyes - pale skin - has green & purple highlights in hair

Personality: kind caring and trusting.. a born leader she has angry problems so dont get on her bad side or your probably end up dead

wearing: basic clothing and a skull necklace witch is has her magic in

crush/is dating: no one yet (might change this later)
Weapon(s): knives.. but she likes to use her fists and feet mostly

Powers/Abilities (nothing to powerful): basic magic really but she can turn into a wolf though but that's about it

rules!

1. follow the rules! (yeah its sad i had to make that a rule)
2. No God-modding. God-modding is when you or your character manipulates the story or controls other characters.
3. You have three warnings. If you get three, you get kicked out.
4. There will be romance / fighting / gore and stuff Be warned.
5. No Mary-Sues. dont know what it is? look it up or read this: in short terms an over powered character
6.Please have fun!

Last edited:
Name: Aki
Appearance: Bleach white hair, usually wear's black skinnies and graphic tee's, brown eye's.
Personality: Awkward when you first meet him, but will open up.
crush/is dating: No one (Yet)
Weapon: Mind
Powers/Abilities: Can control someone for about 30 seconds. Can read mind, telepathy, etc. (Physic basically)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Not god-modding. Only 30 seconds of control and that won't do much)

Last edited:
Name: Aki
Appearance: Bleach white hair, usually wear's black skinnies and graphic tee's, brown eye's.
Personality: Awkward when you first meet him, but will open up.
crush/is dating: No one
Weapon: (Yet)
Powers/Abilities: Can control someone for about 30 seconds. Can read mind, telepathy, etc. (Physic basically)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Not god-modding. Only 30 seconds of control and that won't do much)

:) in! and start?

"Ugh...what happened?" I say and see the the boat had crashed an that we were survivors. "What the hell?! What happened?!"

"no idea.. argh but i guess this is it.. this is mess of a place is home now.. great" Misty muttered a few words and got up. She kicked a tree and a bee hive feel out. "argh that's just great!" Misty started to run but stop suddenly as she noticed that no bees where chasing her. It was an empty hive! "Thank god! after the day I've had that's just what i didn't need" she muttered again and climbed a near by tree.

Ooh, this looks interesting.

Name: Aqua
Appearance:
photo.php.jpg
Personality: Smart...
crush/is dating: N/A
Weapon: Bow
Powers/Abilities: Can glide for a limited amount of time, but it hurts.

Last edited:
Ooh, this looks interesting.

Name: Aqua
Appearance:
Personality: Smart...
crush/is dating: N/A
Weapon: Bow
Powers/Abilities: Can glide for a limited amount of time, but it hurts.

thanks! glad you like it! and your in! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

misty stood up straight and looked over "yeah sure.. whatever" she muttered

Last edited:
OK, Will use blue when Im talking.
I wake up, on the sand. "What the!" I say, and I realise I cant move my arms.
I get up and realize my arms are paralyzed. "Oh no!"

OK, Will use blue when Im talking.
I wake up, on the sand. "What the!" I say, and I realise I cant move my arms.
I get up and realize my arms are paralyzed. "Oh no!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry bout' that, double post glitch.

*See's someone struggle to stand, walks over and picks her up.*

"Y-you okay?" I say, my social awkwardness kicking in.

Name: Lucina
Appearance:
Lucina_portrait.jpg

wearing: What's in her picture.
Personality: Non-romantic, stubborn, kind when you get to know her, has a temper.
crush/is dating: "What's that????"
Weapon(s): Falchion
Powers/Abilities (nothing to powerful): Can see random moments of the future. Can't control it.

Last edited:
"No, my arms are paralyzed!" I say, finally getting up. "Wheres my glasses?" I say, because my vision is blurry.

everything that is like this is when misty is thinking

Misty walks in circles for a while, thinking about important stuff.. where is he? he should be here unless.. no! he cant be dead! he cant be! but maybe.. no! i .. i thinking to hard about this... i should go kill something.. that's what we used to do all the time... man i miss him!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Lucina
Appearance:
Lucina_portrait.jpg

wearing: What's in her picture.
Personality: Non-romantic, stubborn, kind when you get to know her, has a temper.
crush/is dating: "What's that????"
Weapon(s): Falchion
Powers/Abilities (nothing to powerful): Can see random moments of the future. Can't control it.

kk in! :D and welcome!

"Yes, I can, thank you." I say, limping over to the grass. "Oww, my leg!" I say, not boreing to see the blood on my left leg.

I see the blood.

"Lay down. I have a spare emergency kit." I say as I take out one of those cast like bandages.

Back