• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Storage Liquidation - (Updated 5/2)

guys please my island is in purgatory

i can't terraform because i have to move houses first
i can't move houses because there's no ground space
and i can't clear ground space because i need to sell items

h e l p

I'd be super interested in your purple hyacinth wreath since i'm also collecting the last wreaths I need, though unfortunately I can only craft the wreaths and crowns you are missing. I do have an Iron shelf DIY though I can offer in exchange?

May I buy the shell bed, dark wooden mosaic wall, and modeling clay diys for 3 nmt?

I'd be super interested in your purple hyacinth wreath since i'm also collecting the last wreaths I need, though unfortunately I can only craft the wreaths and crowns you are missing. I do have an Iron shelf DIY though I can offer in exchange?
would you be open to the iron shelf and 1 nmt? ^^
May I buy the shell bed, dark wooden mosaic wall, and modeling clay diys for 3 nmt?
the shell bed just now was traded, im sorry! the other two are available still for 2 nmt?

Yes, I can do the 2 nmt for the 2 recipes.

iron shelf and iron worktable for ironwood low table and modeling clay?
the modeling clay was just claimed and i now have acquired the iron shelf and iron worktable-- would you like to pose a different offer for the low table diy?
Yes, I can do the 2 nmt for the 2 recipes.
excellent! send me a message with your dodo and what you're buying please~

would you be open to the iron shelf and 1 nmt? ^^
Hell yeah! :) Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Could I also buy all these from you in addition to the wreath DIY?
exit sign (left)
mangrove wall (Saharah)
office wall (Saharah)
meadow vista
berry-chocolates flooring (Saharah)
parking flooring (Saharah)
imperial flooring (Saharah)
red-and-blue checked rug
red kilim-style carpetred
red message mat
purple heart rug
brown shaggy rug

Hell yeah! :) Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Could I also buy all these from you in addition to the wreath DIY?
exit sign (left)
mangrove wall (Saharah)
office wall (Saharah)
meadow vista
berry-chocolates flooring (Saharah)
parking flooring (Saharah)
imperial flooring (Saharah)
red-and-blue checked rug
red kilim-style carpetred
red message mat
purple heart rug
brown shaggy rug
definitely!
what's your offer? ^^
edit: you absolutely may still have all these items but something just came up and i need to be gone for a while! feel free to pm me your offer and i'll get back to you asap!

Last edited:
I'm thinking, would 10 nmts be okay? Consdering the Saharah rugs are reorderable? and then of course the diy and extra nmt on top of that for the wreath.
11 in all plus the diy for the items and wreath is fine ^^ please pm me so i don't lose track of your order; but i need to step away for a little while!

Hi, I would like the following

cute music player (blue)
tea set (blue)
film projector

1 Nmt right?
yep, that's correct!
we're already pming so just send me a dodo code lol i'll have those and your lamps ready in a minute

Back