• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Storage Clean Out! Everything needs to go! (Ending tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! May I please get the following items?
Lecture Hall Desk
Automatic Washer (Green & Blue)
Hourglass
Humidifier (Purple & Yellow)
Rattan Towel Basket
Autograph Cards
Train Station Flooring
Wildflower Meadow
Lava Flooring
Oasis Flooring
And one more request, could I get all your rugs?
Anything you don't wanna fill is fine! Thanks!

Hi, yes that's fine! Sorry for the long wait, had a friend come over to visit. I think I still have all of these items (gave many of the giveaway items to the friend). I'll gather everything you ask for up and put on the side. Let me know when you're available again!

Edit: Ok I have everything you asked for except the Rattan Towel Basket. Hope that's ok. ^^;

Last edited:
Hi, yes that's fine! Sorry for the long wait, had a friend come over to visit. I think I still have all of these items (gave many of the giveaway items to the friend). I'll gather everything you ask for up and put on the side. Let me know when you're available again!

Edit: Ok I have everything you asked for except the Rattan Towel Basket. Hope that's ok. ^^;
Hi! I'll hop on and get ready! Do you want to drop off or should I come over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back