• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Storage Clean Out! Everything needs to go! (Ending tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there! I'm interested in the red snack machine and black popcorn machine. By chance do you have more than one snack machine? If you have two available I'd love to make an offer for two plus the popcorn machine. Whatever you think is fair!

Hey there! I'm interested in the red snack machine and black popcorn machine. By chance do you have more than one snack machine? If you have two available I'd love to make an offer for two plus the popcorn machine. Whatever you think is fair!

Unfortunately I only have one on hand at the moment. If you like, I could put another order for one. Would have to wait for it to arrive tomorrow though. Selling the Nook miles items for 5 tbt, if that's fair to you. ^^

I'm happy to wait if that's not too much of a burden on you. Price sounds good to me as well. :) Happy to give you something for the popcorn maker too.

I'm happy to wait if that's not too much of a burden on you. Price sounds good to me as well. :) Happy to give you something for the popcorn maker too.

Awesome, I'll put the ones I have right now off to the side for you. Will shoot you a message tomorrow when the other snack machine arrives. :) Up to you if you want to give something for the popcorn machine, I'm giving it away for free though so it's completely fine. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back