• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction STITCHES is Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrichr

witch in training
Bells
Eerie Star Potion
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
Feedback
100% (186) +
Stitches the Lazy Cub is in boxes now. I am accepting bells and one of my last dreamies; Ankha. Please read through for more details.

Auction Details
End Time: Friday, Nov 8 @ 9:30pm EST/GMT -16
Starting Bid: 1 million
Minimum Increments: 500k or a dreamy. For example, if the current bid is 1.5m, the next bid must be 2m or 1.5m and Ankha.
Buyout: N/A

Rules
1. Final bids will be accepted up until the clock turns onto the minute after. So, I will accept bids made a 9:30pm but not 9:31pm.
2. I reserve the right to extend or end the auction as I wish as circumstances may change. I will attempt to provide as much notice as possible to cater for all bidders.
3. The highest bidder will be contacted after the auction ends and arrangements will be made through PM.
4. You must be able to pick him up within twenty minutes of the auction's end.

Last edited:
Twi, let me know if you need any help. :) It's the least I can do since you were more than kind enough to let me keep Stitches!! <3 X3

Twilight Sparkle holds the current highest bid at 16 million! :)
Gamzee, despite the fact you have Wolfgang, the 16 mil is more than I value him. Sorry.

Changed end date and time to Friday, Nov 8 @ 6:30pm EST/GMT -16.

Last edited:
Yes, if you can beat Twilight Sparkle's 16m and pick up before 6:30pm EST.

I can offer wolfgang and 3 mil. But thats all I have.. :( dunno if its enough to trump 16mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back