Trading Stitches is moving LF Erik, Julian, Marina, Tia, merengue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourpuss

Bells
Feedback
100% (48) +
Stitches has pinged to move so I'm letting him go.
I can TT to his moving date if needed.

He's all original apart from the shirt he's wearing (he started wearing Rosie's design during one of their little conversations). Also he tried to sell one of his pieces of furniture in re-tail but I have it saved and will provide it when you come pick him up. Greeting and catchphrase have not been changed and he has not acquired any additional furniture.

I would like to trade him for Erik, Tia, merengue, Julian or Marina.

Thank you :3

Last edited:
No thank you. I have plenty in the way of bells I just want marina or Julian for now. Thank you though :)

Ah sorry I'll hold out for Julian and Marina. I wouldn't want lolly or to stop anyone else having her as I know she's really popular. I'd also accept Erik too. I'll go edit my first post and pop that in x

I have someone tt'ing Erik to ping at the moment but if it doesn't work I'll let you know :) x

i have tia in my cycling town. i can get her out rn if you'd like.

Darn!!! Beat me to it :( I actually have merengue in boxes right now (has been for like a week) but I understand that I was too late

Last edited:
It's okay now guys he's gone. I'll close the thread. I received a pm. Although I don't usually like negotiating that way I received an offer I couldn't refuse x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back