• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Steven Universe: Best Fusion

Favorite Fusion?

• Rainbow Quartz

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Opal

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Malachite

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Garnet

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • The Cluster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexandrite

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sardonyx

• Stevonnie

• Total voters
Garnet is my favourite character so by default her, but I looovveee Sardonyx and Opal

Sugilite but sardonyx is also a have. I have too many favs(garnet is by far best, hands down).

Garnet and Opal! Garnet for obvious reasons :p But Opal is beautiful, surprised no one mentioned her yet.

ughhh. i love every fusion, this is kind of hard. i would have to go with garnet as my absolute favorite, she's had the most screen time out of all of the fusions and ruby and sapphire are just adorable in every way.
my second favorite is sardonyx (holy COW she's so cool i love her) and my third favorite is sugilite. nicki minaj's voice is perfect for her.

I love all the fusions but the one that i like most out of all of them is Opal she just amazing!

Back