• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Stay Cozy in Couture - Ralph Lauren QR Sweaters

Kasuralixa

cool artist
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Silver Mailbox
cSoePCp.png

Hello everyone! I was really bored last night so I decided to make a heap of sweaters ^^ I'm sure there are some like these, but I based them all off of Ralph Lauren sweaters from their site--both male and female. I'm sorry if these are kinda bad! It's been ages since I made any QRs!

If you want any recolors, let me know! I'll recolor them and post them in any color you'd like! I tried to recolor some already to some popular/basic colors.

Feel free to take these and use them, share them, display them, whatever! All I ask is that you do not modify them or remove my credit. I will modify them for you if you ask, and it is important to me that QRs remain credited.

There are quite a bit of sweaters so I've listed them in Spoiler tags below:

W8QoHhD.png

AysRbR7.png
VUe6HqN.png

Q5mJCPy.png

SVlxKgU.png
Fi6N2uP.png
PrIcwCD.png

Y0ZVbCM.png

SP4yRr2.png

0oXBqMg.png
Z95NSLr.png

QQKX8ie.png

hM1fWic.png
u6Sgl3s.png

jngyynU.png

9maTJya.png
JwRlYQT.png

A5jvgB0.png

05MGBaE.png

Last edited:
Wow! Is an excellent work, congratulations and thanks for sharing! I'll take some of them :D

These are AMAZING!!! I never really cared for sweaters until I saw these. I prefer dresses, usually, but you have changed my mind. :D They are all stunning but my fave has to be the snowflake ones, but the black and red XOXO one is calling my name and saying, "Wear me with a black formal skirt or black denim pants!

WOW. O_O

These are AMAZING!!! I never really cared for sweaters until I saw these. I prefer dresses, usually, but you have changed my mind. :D They are all stunning but my fave has to be the snowflake ones, but the black and red XOXO one is calling my name and saying, "Wear me with a black formal skirt or black denim pants!

WOW. O_O

Thank you so so much!! aaah this makes me so happy and I cant believe my creations have made you like sweaters ;u; ! I could always even make these into dresses by adding a skirt--Ive only made a handful of dresses/skirts but I'd be willing to try!

That would be so cool, Kasuralixa! If you do decide to try to make a snowflake sweater-dress, could you make it using purples and/or pinks? I love the colours you currently have, tho. It's just that I, I mean my mayor, loves purple and pink! :D

But really, any colours would be terrific. You don't even have to try a dress. I love the sweaters, too, and I bought a pair of black denim pants to wear with the snowflake one already. My mayor is stunning. ;)

That would be so cool, Kasuralixa! If you do decide to try to make a snowflake sweater-dress, could you make it using purples and/or pinks? I love the colours you currently have, tho. It's just that I, I mean my mayor, loves purple and pink! :D

But really, any colours would be terrific. You don't even have to try a dress. I love the sweaters, too, and I bought a pair of black denim pants to wear with the snowflake one already. My mayor is stunning. ;)

Like the light purple/pink to match the hair colors? I could totally do that ^^ Re-colors are easy and I don't think a skirt would be too hard! I'll try to do it tonight but if not I'll have it done tomorrow~

Like the light purple/pink to match the hair colors? I could totally do that ^^ Re-colors are easy and I don't think a skirt would be too hard! I'll try to do it tonight but if not I'll have it done tomorrow~

That's wonderful! But don't worry if it doesn't turn out. And yes, purple and pink like the hair colours. You know exactly what I was talking about. :) I can give a TBT tip, too. You are really talented and getting nice clothes isn't always easy. I'm one of those people who can't use the QR Machine to save my life.

That's wonderful! But don't worry if it doesn't turn out. And yes, purple and pink like the hair colours. You know exactly what I was talking about. :) I can give a TBT tip, too. You are really talented and getting nice clothes isn't always easy. I'm one of those people who can't use the QR Machine to save my life.

Thank you so much ^^ I'm always open to requests and whatnot! I typically just do QRs whenever I want something and can't find it xD It doesn't take me very long to get a QR made so if you want to request something just let me know!~
I'm gonna work on the dress now for a little bit but I'm really sleepy so I won't be able to post it til tomorrow since I'm turning my PC off/going to bed soon ;w; I promise I'll post it first thing tomorrow morning!

UM. THESE ARE AMAZING. Just sayin. The amount of detail is ridiculous, I can't wait to get wearing them once it starts snowing *^*

Wow!! I have a love for sweaters and these are fantastic. I'll be using them on all my characters. Thanks so much!

I've uploaded some new stuff ^^ I uploaded a cute/pink version of the Fur-Trim Cardigan, a red version of the Cowichan Cardigan and the pink/purple Snowflake dress (it's in the Snowflake Series spoiler)!

Wow!! I have a love for sweaters and these are fantastic. I'll be using them on all my characters. Thanks so much!
Ahh that makes me so happy! Thank you!

UM. THESE ARE AMAZING. Just sayin. The amount of detail is ridiculous, I can't wait to get wearing them once it starts snowing *^*
Yay! I was actually worried they weren't detailed enough ;w; Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! I'm gonna make some sweater + jacket QRs with scarves using these sweaters and other Ralph Lauren coats and whatnot. I hope that's something you guys will be interested in ^^

OMG! That dress is AMAZING!!! Just what I pictured! You did wonderfully. <3 I wish I knew how you talented folk do these amazing things. :)

I'll tip you some TBT! *and then off to change my mayor's clothes into that new dress*

OMG! That dress is AMAZING!!! Just what I pictured! You did wonderfully. <3 I wish I knew how you talented folk do these amazing things. :)

I'll tip you some TBT! *and then off to change my mayor's clothes into that new dress*

Yay!! I'm so glad I got it right! Thank you so much for the bells and kind words ^^

Yay!! I'm so glad I got it right! Thank you so much for the bells and kind words ^^

Hey, you're welcome! :D Besides, don't thank me yet - I just may bug you later for commissions. That is, if you decide to take any. :) Regardless, the dress is fantastic and I love it. <3

Hey, you're welcome! :D Besides, don't thank me yet - I just may bug you later for commissions. That is, if you decide to take any. :) Regardless, the dress is fantastic and I love it. <3

Please do! I love making QRs but I have trouble finding good clothes to use as reference. Let me know if you ever want anything made, and I'll make it to the best of my ability ^^

Would you be able to display a few in my able sisters shop? I'd love for my villagers to wear some of these!

Last edited:
Would you be able to display a few in my able sisters shop? I'd love for my villagers to wear some of these!

I thought you could display designs that werent your own? Unless youre just asking if you can do that, which you can ;w;

cSoePCp.png

Hello everyone! I was really bored last night so I decided to make a heap of sweaters ^^ I'm sure there are some like these, but I based them all off of Ralph Lauren sweaters from their site--both male and female. I'm sorry if these are kinda bad! It's been ages since I made any QRs!

If you want any recolors, let me know! I'll recolor them and post them in any color you'd like! I tried to recolor some already to some popular/basic colors.

Feel free to take these and use them, share them, display them, whatever! All I ask is that you do not modify them or remove my credit. I will modify them for you if you ask, and it is important to me that QRs remain credited.

There are quite a bit of sweaters so I've listed them in Spoiler tags below:

W8QoHhD.png

AysRbR7.png
VUe6HqN.png

Q5mJCPy.png

SVlxKgU.png
Fi6N2uP.png
PrIcwCD.png

Y0ZVbCM.png

SP4yRr2.png

0oXBqMg.png
Z95NSLr.png