• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling starts, saplings, items, & clothes

Hi! I would like to buy these things:

- Holly (x4)
- Sapling (x5)
- Cedar sapling (x4)
- Greenhouse Box
- Wii U console

Hi! I would like to buy these things:

- Holly (x4)
- Sapling (x5)
- Cedar sapling (x4)
- Greenhouse Box
- Wii U console

sounds great! that should be 15 tbt. i'll get everything ready & add your friend code right now :) would you prefer pick up or delivery?

sounds great! that should be 15 tbt. i'll get everything ready & add your friend code right now :) would you prefer pick up or delivery?

Sorry for my late reply, I had a trade! I will add you too now. Delivery if it's ok please! :)

Hi there, would you let me catalog the cream sofa, corinthian post, green dresser, pantheon post, and black katana? I can pay for your troubles. :)

Hi there, would you let me catalog the cream sofa, corinthian post, green dresser, pantheon post, and black katana? I can pay for your troubles. :)

that would be great, thanks! would you prefer me to drop it off real quick or for you to pick it up?

Last edited:
that would be great, thanks! would you prefer me to drop it off real quick or for you to pick it up?

At the moment I'm pretty busy, so I think I'll have to make you wait until tomorrow to come pick them up. Is that okay? I'm EST time.

At the moment I'm pretty busy, so I think I'll have to make you wait until tomorrow to come pick them up. Is that okay? I'm EST time.

that's alright with me :) pm me whenever you're available~

Last edited:
hello! may I buy

rococo dresser
rococo table
rococo vanity
bingo wheel
black katana
cushion
gaudi's lizard
lovely armoire
puffer fish tv
white katana

hello! may I buy

rococo dresser
rococo table
rococo vanity
bingo wheel
black katana
cushion
gaudi's lizard
lovely armoire
puffer fish tv
white katana

hi! i'd be more than happy to give you those items :) would you prefer pick up or drop off?

hey! i'd be greatly interested in the rococo clock & puffer fish tv if you still have them c: please & ty

Last edited:
hey! i'd be greatly interested in the rococo clock & puffer fish tv if you still have them c: please & ty

hey! i still have an extra rococo clock but i was going to give my puffer-fish clock to RoRoShell; i'm sorry inconvenience! i can just drop off the clock for free though :)

hey! i still have an extra rococo clock but i was going to give my puffer-fish clock to RoRoShell; i'm sorry inconvenience! i can just drop off the clock for free though :)

it's alright i can buy the tv later, i just need that dang clock ahah xD

and sure i'll add you n open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

open i'll be sheila from lua ^^

it's alright i can buy the tv later, i just need that dang clock ahah xD

and sure i'll add you n open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

open i'll be sheila from lua ^^

great! i'll be there in a sec :)

Back