Mafia Squeaky Clean Mafia - Sign Ups End Midnight EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaa wait lemme think are u for sure closing this tonight?

i can possibly get two others to join too but lemme ask

Oh man, I completely forgot about this because like... only one or two other people signed up the first time round

Am I still in?

To the new people in this game, here are some guides written by Ness and myself on how to be a good townie:

No guides on how to be a good mafia. Good luck against me if I'm townie or it's gonna be fun and educational if you're my wolf partner! :smuglemon:

Just to pitch in my 2 cents: those guides are def good, but at the same time, we're here to play a game, not decode some bombs. Don't feel like you have to know everything and be the best possible player going into this.

Doesn't hurt to throw something out there if people who are new don't know where to start though. Certainly not going to expect new players to know everything going in at all.

Oh yeah, absolutely. I was less worried about your intent and more worried about how it could get taken by people who don't know the tbt maf crew:tm:

Yeah sorry my kidney stones are not being nice today I’m just gonn apostpone to 7pm tomorrow that will be better for Monday too when I get surgery sorry y’all roles will be sent tomorrow morning
Aw dang, sorry to hear toads :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back