Mafia Squeaky Clean Mafia - Sign Ups End Midnight EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can do a 9er I think
Post automatically merged:

Would be hype if we could get enough people for a 3 mafia team

i can’t join a long game since my game is on the 1rst so i’ll have to drop out if it gets too big

36/12 seemed to work out alright for me when I tested it out in my game. Nobody failed in getting night actions in.

actually i have my last final on monday so i think signing up to replace will be better

/replace

While I am open to WOTC I want everyone to really have a hard look and thought on the nature and theme of this game.

Squeaky Clean Mafia is trying to point out that, yes players and games have been a mess as of recently to the point where the mods are literally calling us out. The point of this is to hopefully acknowledge this and move past it... I have personally contributed to this, and I own it. I have said some downright terrible things to people, maybe scared people away and what not.

I think the best way to handle something like this is a little bit of humor which will come in the form of flavor of the games posts, so we can all have a good laugh about the situation, acknowledge what has been done and said, shelf it and hopefully grow the mafia community and family.

That being said, this is not any excuse for this type of behavior to happen at any point for any reason. I personally will be monitoring the state of things and I implore anyone who feels "attacked" "bullied" "singled out" "belittled" to first look at the context. Heavily edit your following posts and think big scheme life because this is just a game. This is a game where someone is going to be singled out, and not for personal reasons, but because thats mafia. So structure your arguments in to that context, DO NOT DO OUT OF THREAD COMMUNICATION TO A PLAYER FOR ANY REASON UNTIL THE GAME IS DONE, and if you really need a perspective check then DM me and I will give you a non-bias vibe check.

You may disagree with someone's play style, but I implore you to try to think that through in the nature of the game and take people for a positive light. you have no idea how someone will think and react to a role or situation and you may not have experience in dealing with that person or play style. That is fine, and just try to play the game around that and not belittle, condescend on someone just for that. I speak about this from personal experience.

That all being said, I am going to elect not to dismiss someone from the game on WOTC prowess alone in the hopes that we can all breathe right now and then have a nice game. I want to believe in second chances, because lord knows I've had like 5. That being said I may also choose to go with only 9 players if it stays a weird number. I'll take away people as they have signed up in that case. thank you for reading this :)

You will get this post quoted to you if I sense any bad or hard feelings during the game lollolololololol

Oh, I’m also gonna be having surgery, a lithotripsy, on Monday.... shouldn’t change anything, I’ve had this before and was fine by the afternoon.... but just be aware of that first end of day

Last edited:
Hi! I've never played this game before, but I believe it is similar to the werewolves of miller hollow, am I correct? If so I would like to join the next one. Good luck with your game!

Hi! I've never played this game before, but I believe it is similar to the werewolves of miller hollow, am I correct? If so I would like to join the next one. Good luck with your game!

Omg join now teddy haha lol

Haha again..i might get in trouble editing posts

it seems we have 10 rn

i can sign up to replace instead

Daniel!!!! I swear!! I will discord u now

Edit: lol never mind I saw you preparing for the big game

36/12 seemed to work out alright for me when I tested it out in my game. Nobody failed in getting night actions in.

Are you in or ?

Last edited:
ah **** it I'll in

@ new blood hey yall, regardless of my alignment I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability if you got any, both pregame and once game's begun. Just a tool in your pocket if you guys want it ;)

ah **** it I'll in

@ new blood hey yall, regardless of my alignment I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability if you got any, both pregame and once game's begun. Just a tool in your pocket if you guys want it ;)
what is the greatest country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back