• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Spotpass

Izze

Bells
I have looked all over the internet and i cant figure out if Nintendo is still SpotPassing for HHA because i have had the game for like 4 months now and i have not gotten one House so im wondering if they still do it in 2016 this might be a stupid question but if you know please answer

I don't think they are supporting SpotPass for New Leaf anymore. I remember they gave you Reggie's house a while back, but I haven't seen it since then so I'm assuming not. They also stopped doing the SpotPass Nintendo Zone item distributions. The last one was Late November 2015. I don't think it's getting another update through SpotPass, but who knows? Nintendo likes to surprise us, although it sounds highly unlikely. However, StreetPass is still supported, so you can still get people's homes by StreetPassing them. Hope this helped, since there's not really a definite answer. ;)

on my old ds i didn't get any for the looongest time! > o<
but one day i took it with me to the mall and left acnl running on it while it was closed in my purse and got like 20 people on spot pass. haha
if it still works maybe you could try something like that? c:

Back