• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spooky Showdown - Round 4 - Final Match - Stitches vs. Muffy

Stitches or Muffy?

• Stitches

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • Muffy

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaBelleFleur

🌼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Rotating Fool's Egg
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Stitches.png

Stitches
Muffy.png

Muffy

Welcome to the final match-up of Spooky Showdown!

In this poll, you will vote between Stitches & Muffy to decide who will become The Bell Tree's next creepy character collectible!

This poll closes Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Ohhhh this is so soooooo hard! I luv stitchface but muffy would be perfect for this event!!!!

voted for my darling muffy (for the gothic vibes, plus we need more black collectibles) but honestly I’d be really happy with either of them 🥹🫶

Go Muffy Go!!! Avenge your sheep brethren!
Also it would just be really cute to have a line up with Muffy and the Black sheep plush and Vesta and the sheep plush 🥺

I had to vote for my boi Stitches!

Also it would just be really cute to have a line up with Muffy and the Black sheep plush and Vesta and the sheep plush 🥺
I severely second this, despite not having the same lineup of my own, I think it would be a good idea.

I also want Muffy but i think it will be most likely Stitches 😅 but ill like him too.

As a new villager collective i would have really like a NPC but stitches will still be happy with the other rest ✨

Voted for the little Frankenstein's Monster bear cub.

Either is good by me in the end.

Wish it was Pietro though. Someday, friend.

I was thinking the same thing! Can’t pass up this opportunity.

I wish muffy would win but i highly think it will be Stitches 🧵

Back