• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

So I herd u liek CallE and MarrE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind here's the English version:

I like the ink effects at the bottom. Did they say what they might unlock? If it's something good I might get one, but then again since the Splatoon amiibo only work with Splatoon, I'd rather get one that's compatible with a few games...

But Marie tho

I like the ink effects at the bottom. Did they say what they might unlock? If it's something good I might get one, but then again since the Splatoon amiibo only work with Splatoon, I'd rather get one that's compatible with a few games...

But Marie tho

Hm. Dunno. Judging by the trailer, they just unlock songs? I'm hoping there's amiibo challenges of some description, or maybe some callie and marie gear? Otherwise they seem pretty useless.

Hm. Dunno. Judging by the trailer, they just unlock songs? I'm hoping there's amiibo challenges of some description, or maybe some callie and marie gear? Otherwise they seem pretty useless.

So those two new songs then? Would they play during Splatfest? If so it'd be totally worth not having to listen to the same song for three hours lol. I would think it would unlock some gear though. What would be nice is if they unlocked special single player missions involving the backstory of Agents 1 & 2 AND you get to play as them. I would totally buy.

Got to S+ today but I dropped it back down A+ lol. Had. Bad losing streak...

I managed to get to S+ on my alternate account after 4 months of S c: I'm still stuck in S on my main though lol.

Finally got back into this game, after maintenance is over, I'll probably just grind up my level all night through turf war. Ah missed Splatoon.

Nintendo nerfed the Zink Mini Splatling. Again. They also nerfed Stealth Jump for no reason.

Can someone be at Nintendo be fired immediately. Please.

How was stealth jump nerfed

You can't attack until you are able to move. So you know how as you're landing you can start a roller swing so that it hits anyone in front of you when you land? Well now you can't use your weapon at all until you're able to start walking. They could've done this with Super Jumping in general, but they decided to only do it if TOU have Stealth Jump. :/

You can't attack until you are able to move.

Sounds good to me. I'm tired of being attacked from nowhere by someone with StJ.
But adding it to normal SJ would fix the lag where I'm standing there firing at a landing point and they kill me but I don't kill them.

I also don't mind the splatling change, though I'm not sure it's really needed. Not too many people use the mini (Zink or otherwise) based on what I've seen in S rooms.

Back