• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🍀🌟SPELLING'S SHOP🌟🍀

LMAOOOOO omg i need a literacy check HAHAHAHA sorry wow hides in embarrassment

What started out as individual California State Normal Schools-the first institution of higher education established by the State-in 1862 has been generated together to become the California State University in 1960 under the Master Plan for higher education. The CSU is the nation’s largest university system that educates an approximate of 412,000 students each year and is acknowledged for its quality of teaching and preparing job-ready graduates. The governor appoints the members of the Board of Trustees who are entrusted accountable for the CSU. The Trustees are also responsible for selecting the Chancellor, who is the chief executive officer of the system, and the Presidents, who are the chief executive officers on the separate campuses. Unfortunately, the CSU is now struggling to meet their standards due to cutbacks of faculty members and significant budget cuts determined by the Trustees, Chancellor Reed, and the presidents. Provided that, the CSU acquires higher costs and makes accessibility to classes even more difficult than before but is somewhat fulfilling its mission: to prepare significant numbers of educated and responsible people to contribute to California’s school, economy, culture, and future. This is an issue because higher education fabricates a highly educated workforce which is necessary to support a healthy economy, increase productivity, and wages for all workers. If students cannot attain an effective higher education than democracy cannot exist since there will no longer be educated leaders to carry out the act to precede an efficient economy

Last edited:
Can I get a pink wetsuit, bureom, and flower bouquet?
I have the aroma pot, classic table, festive candle, and lava lamp.

Can I get a pink wetsuit, bureom, and flower bouquet?
I have the aroma pot, classic table, festive candle, and lava lamp.

they are all orderabe so it's not really an even trade, i would give just the flower bouquet for those items thoughWhat started out as individual California State Normal Schools-the first institution of higher education established by the State-in 1862 has been generated together to become the California State University in 1960 under the Master Plan for higher education. The CSU is the nation’s largest university system that educates an approximate of 412,000 students each year and is acknowledged for its quality of teaching and preparing job-ready graduates. The governor appoints the members of the Board of Trustees who are entrusted accountable for the CSU. The Trustees are also responsible for selecting the Chancellor, who is the chief executive officer of the system, and the Presidents, who are the chief executive officers on the separate campuses. Unfortunately, the CSU is now struggling to meet their standards due to cutbacks of faculty members and significant budget cuts determined by the Trustees, Chancellor Reed, and the presidents. Provided that, the CSU acquires higher costs and makes accessibility to classes even more difficult than before but is somewhat fulfilling its mission: to prepare significant numbers of educated and responsible people to contribute to California’s school, economy, culture, and future. This is an issue because higher education fabricates a highly educated workforce which is necessary to support a healthy economy, increase productivity, and wages for all workers. If students cannot attain an effective higher education than democracy cannot exist since there will no longer be educated leaders to carry out the act to precede an efficient economy

Last edited:
they are all orderable so it's not really an even trade, i would give just the flower bouquet for those items though

What would you want for the others? I only have one black tulip. Would you accept bells for the remainder?

(.... HAHAHA comes back after reading a book or two)
i can give you a pav? chair and or a jolly roger for the pink wetsuit if Math doesn't take it? whichever you prefer - or both if you see fit idk HAHAH

What would you want for the others? I only have one black tulip. Would you accept bells for the remainder?

i actually am not trading away the bureom, and in my shop i said i don't need any bells :/ do you have any of the other flowers i want or clovers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(.... HAHAHA comes back after reading a book or two)
i can give you a pav? chair and or a jolly roger for the pink wetsuit if Math doesn't take it? whichever you prefer - or both if you see fit idk HAHAH

ooh ya i would give a pink wetsuit for those two!! i can also add 99k bells too :)What started out as individual California State Normal Schools-the first institution of higher education established by the State-in 1862 has been generated together to become the California State University in 1960 under the Master Plan for higher education. The CSU is the nation’s largest university system that educates an approximate of 412,000 students each year and is acknowledged for its quality of teaching and preparing job-ready graduates. The governor appoints the members of the Board of Trustees who are entrusted accountable for the CSU. The Trustees are also responsible for selecting the Chancellor, who is the chief executive officer of the system, and the Presidents, who are the chief executive officers on the separate campuses. Unfortunately, the CSU is now struggling to meet their standards due to cutbacks of faculty members and significant budget cuts determined by the Trustees, Chancellor Reed, and the presidents. Provided that, the CSU acquires higher costs and makes accessibility to classes even more difficult than before but is somewhat fulfilling its mission: to prepare significant numbers of educated and responsible people to contribute to California’s school, economy, culture, and future. This is an issue because higher education fabricates a highly educated workforce which is necessary to support a healthy economy, increase productivity, and wages for all workers. If students cannot attain an effective higher education than democracy cannot exist since there will no longer be educated leaders to carry out the act to precede an efficient economy

Last edited:
i actually am not trading away the bureom, and in my shop i said i don't need any bells :/ do you have any of the other flowers i want or clovers?

how many hybrids would you want for the pink wetsuit?

p.s. you said you might for TBT bells

Edit: if you don't have two I guess I'll just bow out here and take the flower bouquet.

Last edited:
how many hybrids would you want for the pink wetsuit?

p.s. you said you might for TBT bells

Edit: if you don't have two I guess I'll just bow out here and take the flower bouquet.

I'm sorry i don't have two :( so the flower bouquet for the items you have? and i can also add 200k bells tooWhat started out as individual California State Normal Schools-the first institution of higher education established by the State-in 1862 has been generated together to become the California State University in 1960 under the Master Plan for higher education. The CSU is the nation’s largest university system that educates an approximate of 412,000 students each year and is acknowledged for its quality of teaching and preparing job-ready graduates. The governor appoints the members of the Board of Trustees who are entrusted accountable for the CSU. The Trustees are also responsible for selecting the Chancellor, who is the chief executive officer of the system, and the Presidents, who are the chief executive officers on the separate campuses. Unfortunately, the CSU is now struggling to meet their standards due to cutbacks of faculty members and significant budget cuts determined by the Trustees, Chancellor Reed, and the presidents. Provided that, the CSU acquires higher costs and makes accessibility to classes even more difficult than before but is somewhat fulfilling its mission: to prepare significant numbers of educated and responsible people to contribute to California’s school, economy, culture, and future. This is an issue because higher education fabricates a highly educated workforce which is necessary to support a healthy economy, increase productivity, and wages for all workers. If students cannot attain an effective higher education than democracy cannot exist since there will no longer be educated leaders to carry out the act to precede an efficient economy

Last edited:

cool! i'll add you - would you like to trade in my town or yours?

What started out as individual California State Normal Schools-the first institution of higher education established by the State-in 1862 has been generated together to become the California State University in 1960 under the Master Plan for higher education. The CSU is the nation’s largest university system that educates an approximate of 412,000 students each year and is acknowledged for its quality of teaching and preparing job-ready graduates. The governor appoints the members of the Board of Trustees who are entrusted accountable for the CSU. The Trustees are also responsible for selecting the Chancellor, who is the chief executive officer of the system, and the Presidents, who are the chief executive officers on the separate campuses. Unfortunately, the CSU is now struggling to meet their standards due to cutbacks of faculty members and significant budget cuts determined by the Trustees, Chancellor Reed, and the presidents. Provided that, the CSU acquires higher costs and makes accessibility to classes even more difficult than before but is somewhat fulfilling its mission: to prepare significant numbers of educated and responsible people to contribute to California’s school, economy, culture, and future. This is an issue because higher education fabricates a highly educated workforce which is necessary to support a healthy economy, increase productivity, and wages for all workers. If students cannot attain an effective higher education than democracy cannot exist since there will no longer be educated leaders to carry out the act to precede an efficient economy

Last edited:
can i come to your town?

yup! i've opened my gates. just a heads up, my internet's acting up a bit, so sorry if it randomly disconnects or anything - i'll keep opening my gate until we get our trade sorted LOL

yup! i've opened my gates. just a heads up, my internet's acting up a bit, so sorry if it randomly disconnects or anything - i'll keep opening my gate until we get our trade sorted LOL

ok thanks! on my way now~"It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting."

Last edited:
buump~"It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting."

Last edited:
Do you need the big bros stache?

no~ that is on my trade list"It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting."

Last edited:
How many bells would you like for the toy hammer and beans?
I know you're after hybrids but could I possible offer bells? c:

How many bells would you like for the toy hammer and beans?
I know you're after hybrids but could I possible offer bells? c:

i don't want bells"It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting."

Last edited:
bumpy"It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting."

Last edited:
(Hopefully I'm doing this right) I'll trade you a pink balloon for a shaved-ice lamp c:

Also I have the monster, mummy, and werewolf mask. I don't need anything in return for them, I just wanna get rid of them haha.

Last edited:
Back