Species you like irl but dislike ingame?

Lualdara

nocturnal poetry
Bells
For me that'd be definitely lions. I love them but the animal crossing lion model just looks so bad imo, I wish they looked more like the tigers. Also rabbits on a lesser degree, I'm not too fond of their model although I do like some rabbit villagers!

Oh yeah, I definitely agree, lions. They're not very attractive. I don't really like the tigers IG either. :/

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of rhinos IRL, but I think Merengue is the cutest.

The tigers look off.... it takes away from their in real life swag

Tigers. I hate how the tigers loon ingame, but I like them irl

I love all animals in real life dearly, but some high missed marks imo are the cats, they always have ugly faces. The Lions/tigers, cows, frogs, gorillas, octopi (oh god the hate) but they look like hair dryers to me, and the rabbits.

Tigers and alligators. I live in FL and think that alligators are adorable, but when I see them in-game I think they look more like fat iguanas or something.

I don't dislike any species in the game since the individual design of a villager counts more, but the way dogs are shaped in the game is so weird. Mice too because their heads seem as big as their bodies. I like the cat design but their ears are just too triangular. I like villagers from those species, though. It's just the way they've shaped them in the game that seems weird.

I love rabbits irl, but the rabbits in the game are just kinda weird. Also cats to some degree, since some of them are kind of strange(but I love Rosie and Tangy).

I love rabbits irl, but the rabbits in the game are just kinda weird. Also cats to some degree, since some of them are kind of strange(but I love Rosie and Tangy).

I forgot the rabbits in the game! I hate the way they've shaped their faces and ears. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also forgot to say that I like all the species I've mentioned irl.

Joining the chorus of people saying tigers and lions are pretty weird-looking ingame, despite being amazing IRL.

I think mice are cute as hell but all the mouse villagers look kinda icky to me. Dunno what it is about them... just not a fan though.

I'm not particularly fond of the gorillas and monkeys in game, even though I love them to death in real life. Mice are weird too, I think they'd be cuter if their ears weren't so big. Rabbits ears are kinda weird too, they just stand right up. I also wish the dogs had more variations.

Normally I think Hippos are absolutely adorable....but AC hippos....not so much.

I agree with the above also...the tigers are kinda...odd. I want to like them, I really do, but I just don't. Lol.

Definitely the tigers, the mice, the monkeys and the bears. All of them are generally pretty atrocious (and the tigers imho are a real tragedy because they had so much potential!) just on a basic design levels. Some of the more themed bears and mice are okay, but it looks as though a good majority of them are the ugliest villagers lmao.
I also have issues with just how big the mouths on the wolves are, but heck, I guess everything can't be perfect P:

That's the main thing that bothers me about the wolves! Their mouths are absolutely huge, good lord.

A lot of the villagers look like bad drawing a kid would make instead of what they should be like.

Back