• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sorta new but not new?

ThatRandomRed

Bells
Hello!

I'm Red but I usually go by Keshi/Keshigomu on the internet nowadays. I joined this site a few years ago and I think I made an introduction post but got busy with life and all other shenanigans so I wasn't able to properly interact here! I've been playing Animal Crossing since its Gamecube days and just recently got back into New Horizons! I got the game at launch but then got overwhelmed with all the customization it offers that I sort of fell off playing it! Thankfully I'm finally back in that AC groove and working towards customizing my island. I hope to meet some new friends and make some new wifi buddies along the way!:D

Hi there, and welcome back to the forum. You may be interested in this board if you are looking for WiFi buddies. I no longer play New Horizons, but there are still a few users actively playing. You shouldn’t have any issues finding people to play with.

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟

Have you played all of the games since Gamecube? Do you have a favourite AC game? 😊

Hi there, and welcome back to the forum. You may be interested in this board if you are looking for WiFi buddies. I no longer play New Horizons, but there are still a few users actively playing. You shouldn’t have any issues finding people to play with.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I will definitely check it out!!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟

Have you played all of the games since Gamecube? Do you have a favourite AC game? 😊
Thank you for the welcome!

Yes, I have! As a kid I put so many hours into Wild World and City Folk so I would say a lot of my fond memories come from those two games! But the Gamecube version has such charm to it that you dont see anymore! If I’d had to pick a favorite…. Id probably say City Folk! 😄

Welcome back to TBT! :D
Thank you Midoriya!

Hi Red, welcome back to TBT! ^^ Are there any particular villagers you want for your NH island?

Hi Red, welcome back to TBT! ^^ Are there any particular villagers you want for your NH island?
Thank you!! I just recently got all of the villagers I was wanting so I think I'm ok for now? I have a preference for normal villagers so I find it really hard to settle for only a few when I want like 5 of them ;; They need to allow us to have more than 10!

Hello and welcome back to TBT! :)
Hi hi Thank you!! Everyone knows Daisy is iconic btw

Thank you!! I just recently got all of the villagers I was wanting so I think I'm ok for now? I have a preference for normal villagers so I find it really hard to settle for only a few when I want like 5 of them ;; They need to allow us to have more than 10!
Ahh agreed! There's too many good villagers and it pains me that I keep having to pass up on certain ones. ;u;

Back