Soo.. whats the theme of your town? / what are your towns :)

one of my towns is fairy tale themed, the other one is going to be park themed (like the kind of park you'd go to to feed ducks n have picnics) so it's going to be an all duck town!

Both of my towns are not themed, they're just 'normal' villages. One is more natural than the other though, because one of them has cobblestone paths.

Both are called Westwind and Westport.

I have two towns! I just restarted one of them and that is the main one I'm playing at the moment. It's called Pixidust and I've not decided on a theme yet. My other one is just a generic town, its pretty and it also has a camp site area in the middle. It's nice! It is called Serenity. I'm thinking of making Pixidust all pink and girly with lots of flowers, maybe even fairy themed (hence the name). My mayor is called Fae so I think that would work quite nicely. Open to feedback though! Great thread idea, lovely to look at everyones ideas and get a bit of inspiration :)

Tinytree is a forest/natural town I suppose. I originally wanted it to be a tiny house community so all the residents would have small cozy homes with their own farms and sustainable energy sources (lol). But then the WA update came and I got obsessed with interior decorating so I expanded their houses. And my map with all my paths laid out was too small to add the PWP features I wanted to achieve that dream lol rip idea. Maybe some day if I decide to redo large parts of town but for now I like the way it is.

Borei is going to be part forest part secret animal community in the south side of the river. AND I'M FINALLY BUILDING FARMS. God I want farmlands so badly. The residents are based off characters I've made in my Fantasy Life game lol so my mayor is a hunter (not hunting the animals okay) and I'm still figuring out what the rest will be. I also gotta work with the very limited amount of weapons available in this game: one will be a carpenter/tailor, another will be a witch/cook or a paladin etc.

hollow is supposed to be very dark and mysterious. So there's one part of the town that you can consider to be very 'modern' and the bottom half that supposed to be very natural to resemble a dark forest.

Well. My cat only town idea flopped lol. I invited Pashmina to move in today. Then again, Pashmina is a type of cashmere yarn and cats are obsessed with that kinda stuff! So we'll see!

(I always answer these threads, so apologies to whomever is tired of hearing about my themes! :p )

My main town is largely Lord of the Rings themed.
My town of Goblin is themed after the movie "Labyrinth."
My AHS town is themed after the TV show, "American Horror Story" (Seasons 1-4, because those are the best)
My in-progress town is themed after the Professor Layton game series.

(I also had an Easter themed cycle town and a cycle town themed after the old MTV show, "Daria.")

One of my towns has a kind of "small, middle of nowhere town and its little school" theme. I'm actually not sure how to define it. The second town is just kinda pink so far...Not sure where I'm going with it yet.

Last edited:
My town is slowly turning into a cutesy type zen town. I'm trying to steer it away from being a stereotypical cute town, but that isn't going too well ^^;

I don't really have a theme right now, just a lot of plants and trees! I guess I'm going for a cozy small town type of vibe, but I'm not sure how well that comes across.

Back