• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Somnus is open for shoppers! [Kicks, Upgraded Nook's Cranny and Able Sisters!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dormire

「さよなら、はじめまして」
Bells
Switch
6997-8841-8672
Island
Somnus
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (37) +
The entire area is fenced so I worry nothing regarding roamers! Do not be rude to any other players or steal anything. Tips are not required but would love a stack of Wood (any type) or bells!

I will only let 3 people in at a time (no one wants to watch the flight cutscene for more than two minutes so let's spare everyone the trouble!)
Comment your IGN and island name so I'll send the Dodo code!

Group 1:
Selsab
Candybalism
Eiji

Group 2:
Qurious Qat
Mandybun
Magnolia_

Group 3:
Kendallrosee
-
-

Last edited:
Can I visit? I can give you a stack of hardwood (^:

Edit: My ingame name is Sam!

can bring some stacks of hardwood! I'm Moss from Kilika

Hi I’d like to come by please! Got all kinds of wood! IGN: Qat Town: Casamigos

can bring some stacks of hardwood! I'm Moss from Kilika

Okay! Will DM the code! You're the 3rd person so the rest will have to wait until everyone's done!

nvm gonna head off for the night

Last edited:
i got kicked :poop:
I was in Able Sisters (^:

Will be sending dodo again!

Also, PSA: please don't leave in a multisession using the minus sign button, it kicks everyone out and will only save progress during the last autosave. It will only work fully if you're the only islander who visits.

This is a thing Nintendo has to fix. I'm sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back