• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[CLOSED] NOOK'S CRANNY BUYING TURNIPS FOR 533!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to come as well, I don't mind waiting. Thank you <3
Can i come?
I would like to come sell please :)
You 3 are next! Please standby for a DM in the next 10-15 minutes after the current group is done!
Post automatically merged:

id love to visit and sell! thank u!
I’d like to visit if possible! :giggle:
I’d like to come and sell please!
You 3 are next! Please standby for a DM in the next 10-15 minutes after the current group is done!

Last edited:
I’ve sold mine! my slot can go to someone else but thank you for the opportunity !!

Is this still open? Would I be able to get in on this?
Are you still open? Just got off of work and would love to come and sell my turnips!
I'd love to come if you are still letting people in?
If you’re open to letting me come by I’d love to! I know it’s late...
I will do my best to invite you four once the current group is done! Please stand by for a DM for a quick trip.

Anybody past this point are unfortunately unable to make it as the shop closes in about 25 minutes! Thank you all so much for stopping by and hopefully I'll get good prices another week so I can do this again! <3
Post automatically merged:

Locking the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back